The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ali Abdelaziz (Frankie's Manager) says Conor asked for a 165 belt
Also Jimmie Rivera vs Moraes in the works
Clip of GOAT getting ready for Brooklyn
And PVZ manages to annoy the shit out of me in 3 seconds

Edit: Anyone else notice Ali's hands look like they were dipped in a tub of acid?

Last edited:
Ironically, that's what Kevin Lee has been wanting for years....

Make it happen Dana!

Lee by 1st round sub

More weight classes, less brutal weight cuts for fighters, and better fights all around. I'm down. 15 to 20 pound differences between some weight classes is stupid.

165 & 175 are more necessary than Men's 125, or any women's division

So then WW moves up to 175...?

Breaking News!!!!!

No he didn't.....

The ONLY thing Conor has asked the UFC for in the past 2 years is millions of dollars to fight Nate Diaz again, and to not strip him of his fake title....

165 and 175 would be good for the sport. Conor asking for another title shot is ridiculous

More weight classes, less brutal weight cuts for fighters, and better fights all around. I'm down. 15 to 20 pound differences between some weight classes is stupid.
This logic seems to make sense on the surface, until you realize that now someone that was even heavier will now be thinking to cut to 165 where they never would have tried 155. Guys will always try to find an edge until, like Chael suggested, they adopt something similar to the NCAA. ONE might do something similar or at least they were tinkering with the idea

Back