Amanda Nunes vs. Raquel Pennington targeted for UFC 224 in Rio May 12th

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Depends on how beat up Torres is after fighting Saturday, I suppose.

Gotta make sure Nunes & Cyborg both win their next fights so they can set up that money making super fight, right?? Although Pennington is clearly better than the rando Cyborg is "fighting", and it's not like there is anyone else to fight Nunes at the moment

Wow. I haven't really paid attention to her fights since she lost to Leslie Smith. Apparently besides two split decisions to Holm and Andrade she hasn't lost since then and won 4 in a row. Impressive.

tenor.gif

I checked out who Pennington is and she hasn't fought for more than a year. In fact, she has been absent from the UFC octagon longer than Conor. How the hell do you get a title shot when you're so inactive?

Gotta make sure Nunes & Cyborg both win their next fights so they can set up that money making super fight, right?? Although Pennington is clearly better than the rando Cyborg is "fighting", and it's not like there is anyone else to fight Nunes at the moment

Nunes isnt fighting Cyborg anytime soon.

http://agfight.band.uol.com.br/en/a...ight-plans-wants-to-leave-division-to-cyborg/

I checked out who Pennington is and she hasn't fought for more than a year. In fact, she has been absent from the UFC octagon longer than Conor. How the hell do you get a title shot when you're so inactive?

WMMA.

Pennington will surprise people. She tends to fight up (and down) to her competition

Welcome to the MMA GSP.

Damn would have never thought Pennington would be up next for a title shot. Should be a nice sensual lesbian fight...
75Wv.gif

Raquel hasn't fought for over a goddamn year and then she gets a titleshot. Gonna stop giving titleshots to ppl staying on the sidelines. Want the belt? Then fucking prove it. Get out there and whoop the competition's ass. Dont just talk shit and not fight (Looking at you Gus)

Raquel has a nice run, but come on she's been inactive. Give her a fight and if she wins that then give her a titleshot.

The Biggest World Lesbian Championship on the line... Pennington definitely isn't title contender material but, whatever...

Back