Doo Ho Choi is a truly impressive knock out artist

ClueChap

don't let the belt fool ya boi
@Orange
Reaction score
I’ve liked this guy from the beginning. He goes into the octagon with nothing on his mind but the knockout. He understands that the punch you don’t see/expect is the one that knocks you out. He just sucks at setting up strikes. Once he masters this, he will be an unstoppable force in the ufc. Thoughts?

No. His defense is dogshit. And his fight IQ is suspect. He has good potential but is far from being a force in the division at the moment.

he got robbed in his first fight against Leonard Garcia.

If he doesn't work on his defense, he will become the next Sam Stout.

A good/fun brawler who will lose his chin too early.

He’s a calm killer in there, relies way too much on his ability to absorb punishment. Like in his last fight with Lil heathen, entertaining but disappointing lol.

He is only 26. He has time to develop his game better.
U must fail if u want to learn something. The guy loss 2 in a row, but i still believe he can be champ one day.

Also as far as I know, his ground game and wrestling may be lacking. This is just from what I've seen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

He is only 26. He has time to develop his game better.
U must fail if u want to learn something. The guy loss 2 in a row, but i still believe he can be champ one day.

They showed where he train on the "road to the octagon" show on FOX before the fight Vs Stephens.

My Living room is bigger than is fcnk gym.
a new camp could help him a lots.

with Duane Ludwig or Tristar would do wonder with that guy.
He got tons of potential.

They showed where he train on the "road to the octagon" show on FOX before the fight Vs Stephens.

My Living room is bigger than is fcnk gym.
a new camp could help him a lots.

with Duane Ludwig or Tristar would do wonder with that guy.
He got tons of potential.
Couldn’t agree more.

Back