If you had to bet the house on it, Conor or Frankie?

MysticGOD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I see too many casual responses in Edgar vs McGregor threads
Lets make it serious boyos
For me, im done doubting McGregor at FW but Frankie is no more the prime animal he was. Plus add all the boxing McGregor did for the Mayweather fight
McGregor by TKO

It will look like Conor vs Mendes. Edgar may get a takedown or two but in the end Conor’s striking overwhelms.

Conor obviously but a depleted conor might not do well against Edgar

3 rds Conner, 5 rds Frankie. Frankie sets a high pace that Conner can't sustain more than 3 rds but, with a shorter fight Conner doesn't blow his wad and he hurts Frankie and might finish.

It would be like the Mendes fight, minus Frankie gassing.

McG would be begging for a stand-up in the 5th round.

Edgar, UD.

one fucking tweet, and everyone is talking about a guy who isn't even currently fighting.

well done Conor. it worked.

I think Frankie gets mentally broken before the fight even happens . After reading what Frankie's coach said after the Alvarez fight I think that's what would happen .

It will look like Conor vs Mendes. Edgar may get a takedown or two but in the end Conor’s striking overwhelms.

lol no, Edgar wouldn't gas out like Mendes did.

+ impossible to finish Frankie

Edgar gets stopped for the first time. He is too hittable. Durable AF but conor finishes him. Probably in the first.

I think Frankie gets mentally broken before the fight even happens . After reading what Frankie's coach said after the Alvarez fight I think that's what would happen .

Frankie breaking mentally... <YeahOKJen>

If i was someone who would bet the house i wouldnt have one.

Good lord. Frankie may be the toughest guy to mentally break...ever.

If Aldo has ever KO'd Frankie then Conor wins.
If Aldo has never KO'd Frankie then Frankie wins.

Frankie's mental toughness is unmatched.

go away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back