Marlon Moraes vs. Jimmie Rivera Official for UFC Fight Night Utica Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Awesome fight. #1 contender will come from this. I've got Moraes.

Solid. sucks one of these guys has to lose.

You know, I think I would have preferred Moraes vs. Garbrandt and Rivera vs. Cruz be rebooked but this is a good matchup as well. Hard to go wrong with matchmaking at 135 right now. The division is so damn good.

I'm still salty about rivera's loss to mr. faber; should have been a no-contest or dq after the blatant eyepoke while jimmy was whooping the old man's ass.

Will this main event put butts in the seats?

I'm still salty about rivera's loss to mr. faber; should have been a no-contest or dq after the blatant eyepoke while jimmy was whooping the old man's ass.
I'm pretty sure Jimmy won that one.

Magic Marlon will knock Jimmie out and go on to become champion.

I'm pretty sure Jimmy won that one.

Unless I'm thinking of a different fight, I specifically recall faber poking jimmy in the eye, rivera was visibly affected by it, the ref did nothing, then faber jumped on his back for a rnc.

Another Jimmie dec, hard fought but he's a decision machine.

Moraes is a future UFC champion.

I reckon he wins a decision over Rivera and KO's Dillashaw.

I enjoy Moraes fights more, but as a fellow New Jerseyian, I'm obligated to root for Rivera.

I don't think Moraes can finish Rivera, but, I'd favor him to take a decision if he doesn't tire.

Was just wondering about Rivera's next fight. Hope Marlon can produce another flashy finish and we get to see him fight tj dillashaw.

Two guys at the top of their division who hate eachother. I hope people tune in because this is an amazingly skillful fight between two trained killers.

wait didnt Rivera beat Faber up though?

Unless I'm thinking of a different fight, I specifically recall faber poking jimmy in the eye, rivera was visibly affected by it, the ref did nothing, then faber jumped on his back for a rnc.
You're thinking of Francisco Rivera. Not Jimmie Rivera.

Back