that time dariush brutalized james vick

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Beneil-Dariush-DROPPED-FINISHED-James-Vick-R1-_zpsyddmzgrm.gif

poor Vick, and he is a tall guy so the downfall looks even more devastating

I dislike Vick, so always fun to watch.

What a great stoppage by the god-level-moustache ref!

<{dayum}>

Vick got riggity riggity wrecked, I'm sorry but I can't root for someone whose nickname is "The Texecutionor".

Finally, a positive Dariush thread lol.

When I watch clips like that, it only makes laugh at people who think "Jon Jones is only dominant because he more physical attributes than his opponents." LOL

I see way more tall fighters getting bullied by shorter guys.

When I watch clips like that, it only makes laugh at people who think "Jon Jones is only dominant because he more physical attributes than his opponents." LOL

I see way more tall fighters getting bullied by shorter guys.
Jon isn’t unusually tall. He’s unusually long. His arms and legs are absolute outliers. It makes his distance management unparalleled, his leverage points superior, and his force generated higher.

Vick lost that fight the moment he allowed Dariush to get in close. Unless he learns to throw elbows and knees like Jones at that distance, he may see the same result in the top 10.

Vick lost that fight the moment he allowed Dariush to get in close. Unless he learns to throw elbows and knees like Jones at that distance, he may see the same result in the top 10.

Yeah I'm not sure that his spamming side kicks is going to keep everyone away lol it was a good plan for Trinaldo though because he doesn't have much footwork other than plodding around.

He's coming along though. Great combos and power in his hands... nasty chokes once his opponents get frustrated by his length and try to shoot. He does need more weapons in close quarters though.

Still uses his reach better than 99% of tall dudes in MMA it seems like. 9-1 with mostly finishes, give the guy his chance. No shame in losing to Dariush IMO that guy is a beast too. World class ground game and his striking is getting better every fight

Vick is a well rounded fighter, but he always stick his chin out there ready to eat overhand

Haha, the way that ref (Beltrán?) just pushes Dariush. Slick KO, kinda like Derrick Lewis’s over Tybura. Landing that shot off the break from clinch

That Ref has seen his fair share of potato-sacks, good call and reaction time!

Back