What nicknames would make you automatically support a fighter who had them?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
For example someone whose last name was White and had the nicknamed "Privileged" - bonus points if the fighter is black. :D Or one called "Pitbull Assassin." Also, somebody with the last name Anderson nicknamed "The Next".

I have never heard anyone say they support a fighter because he has a cool nickname. Colby Covington's nickname could be "God" and I still wouldn't support him

darrill-schoonover.jpg

Social Justice Soldier

I have never heard anyone say they support a fighter because he has a cool nickname. Colby Covington's nickname could be "God" and I still wouldn't support him
Boo you don't love Beastin' 25/8 or Showeather?!

For example someone whose last name was White and had the nicknamed "Privileged" - bonus points if the fighter is black. :D Or one called "Pitbull Assassin." Also, somebody with the last name Anderson nicknamed "The Next".
hehe that too

Boo you don't love Beastin' 25/8 or Showeather?!
No I'm not saying I don't like certain guys nicknames... I'm just saying it has no impact on whether I pull for that fighter.

If I must answer though, I'm a big fan of the nickname "Rumble"

anything with the word beer in it.

“The Turdinator”

Justine-Kish-UFC-poop-phto.png

"The Fetus Destroyer"

"I'm Bangin' Your Moms Tonight"

"Scott Ferrozzo"

The Predator

The Ho Bag

Beastin 26/9

No Time

Overtime

The Notorious

The Illustrious

The Omniscient

The One Above All

Touchy

How about "Wasteland", then you can throw this thread in there.

None, that's stupid. He/she might have a cool nickname but they end up being a total cunt once you see em.

But here are some nicknames I'd like:

'The man'

I think instead of DC, DC shoulda been Dan 'The man' Cormier. Guys named Dan instantly get called Dan 'The man'.

'Big'

Never fails.

'Lil' or 'Little'

Ditto.

'Big sexy'

Self-explanatory.

Haha what ever happened to titties?
If I'm not mistaken, he was the only HW on Shad's team who didn't make it as a pro.

None of the guys on Rampage's team made it.

Rampage was a really bad coach. Highly entertaining guy though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back