win or lose he was always a class act
even in his wrestling days

tumblr_nbwng6xmfu1rp0vkjo1_500.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

YOEL STOP!!!!!!!

The power of gay christ compels him...

CtxcQigWYAABv0E.jpg

He is good wrestlie. He is good punchy.

What a great guy.

I know kennedy cried forever about this fight...but he was totally screwed in that fight. sure, he grabbed Yoel's gloves...but that is a warning at best...not sure who's fault it was...yoel's corner, the ref, the cut man...but that was totally bogus...if you can't continue when the round starts, the fights over...simple as that...yoel had tons of time to recover....I don't blame kennedy for being pissed...

People dont realize the courage it takes to even set foot in that cage let alone what it takes to win at this elite level. Trolls know not what they say.

I'd like to hear a podcast between him and Derrick Lewis would be uninentionally funny.

I know kennedy cried forever about this fight...but he was totally screwed in that fight. sure, he grabbed Yoel's gloves...but that is a warning at best...not sure who's fault it was...yoel's corner, the ref, the cut man...but that was totally bogus...if you can't continue when the round starts, the fights over...simple as that...yoel had tons of time to recover....I don't blame kennedy for being pissed...
Yoel could continue. He never acted like he couln't. The ref motioned Yoel to stay seated so to see the vaseline the cutman put there, lost in traslation moment when corner came and seeing Jon doing wiping movement started wiping Yoel off and not vaseline, Kennedy throws a bitch fit everyobe gets angfy Joe is a retarded buffoon and you get the fiasco.

Yoel could continue. He never acted like he couln't. The ref motioned Yoel to stay seated so to see the vaseline the cutman put there, lost in traslation moment when corner came and seeing Jon doing wiping movement started wiping Yoel off and not vaseline, Kennedy throws a bitch fit everyobe gets angfy Joe is a retarded buffoon and you get the fiasco.

I just think that yoel was badly hurt at the end of the round...and he just sat there when the round was starting...then I thought the ref came over and all that started..but yoel looked dead...

Dude is a class act. " I almost kill you. Now lets hug and let me buy you a beer"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back