Why does the Conor stripping matter to you?

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is the Tony/Khabib fight going to be more or less entertaining depending on if a real title is on the line?

Do you care about Tony or Khabib’s feelings being hurt if its not the real belt.

Do you just want Conor to be punished because you don’t like him?

Are you a staunch supporter of the integrity of the sport?

divisions can carry on with interim titles and makes no difference

people just can't stop talking about Conor because he is the most prominent and polarizing fighter in history, thats it

EDIT:
PD: Khabib and Tony should be honored to be mentioned in the same paragraph with Conor

Last edited:
Because the belt was won on November 12, 2016 without any attempt in any way to defend it.

He never deserved a shot to begin with and the guys that DO deserve it are finally fighting each other while Conor is sitting home tweeting his bitterness about the Floyd domination out for the world to see.

conor's footwork trying to avoid a title defense be like

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Staunch supporter of the integrity of the sport. Unless they stripped Conor, they know they're holding a fake belt. Unless Conor mans up.

Why do we care about the legitimacy of the belt, the rankings and the sport?

Of course we want the champions to be active and defend their title - do you want UFC champions that don't even fight? How does that even make sense?

He never made an ATTEMPT to defend it.

He won it and almost IMMEDIATELY campaigned for the Mayweather fight. It'd be one thing if he had defended it once then fought Mayweather but he literally never attempted to defend the belt.

So that the LW division can move on with another champ who'll hopefully fight more than once every 2 years

It’s not that hard of a concept to grasp if you have a fully functioning adult brain.

Conor not only holds up a division, but he robs the right of Khabib or Ferguson to say they are the outright champion. They have to put an asterisk next to their title because of Conor being a diva. On top of all this female behavior from Conor, he tops it off by parading around on social media calling himself the best, the “Champ Champ”, and calling guys like Holloway/Ferguson fake champs. All while never giving them the opportunity to prove themselves against someone who claims to be the best. He’s an ass.

And all that aside, I’ll always tune into watch him fight because his fights are always a great watch, and I can seperate that from his Diva antics. But he’s a douche. He should’ve just voluntarily vacated when he signed to fight Mayweather.

I care for the integrity, but it shouldnt matter too much. This fight a top 5 possible matchup. I wouldn't care if i payed 65$ to watch them scrap over a bag of weed behind a 711.

Would you be ok with any champ sitting and not defending the belt with a valid excuse, divisions needs to move and fighter needs to keep proving they are the best, if they are not willing to defend why hold the division? he needs to learn from GSP

A bunch of peeping tom's I tell you.

It matters to the haters because haters feed off bad things happening to the people they're hating on. It lowers their feeling of insecurity/inadequacy which is what causes them to be haters in the first place.

Obviously no one successful (success = being fulfilled) would care, but the haters are insecure because of their lack of success. Crabs in a bucket.

Is the Tony/Khabib fight going to be more or less entertaining depending on if a real title is on the line?

Do you care about Tony or Khabib’s feelings being hurt if its not the real belt.

Do you just want Conor to be punished because you don’t like him?

Are you a staunch supporter of the integrity of the sport?
Principal.

You must not know your father because any good father teaches their son what integrity means.

No wonder you’re a cheeto eating basement dwelling virgin

It matters to the haters because haters feed off bad things happening to the people they're hating on. It lowers their feeling of insecurity/inadequacy which is what causes them to be haters in the first place.

Obviously no one successful (success = being fulfilled) would care, but the haters are insecure because of their lack of success. Crabs in a bucket.
Haters of who and what ?.
You really enjoy that term but you're not saying anything consequential.

Back