Darren Till is the next Mcgregor

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
...in a way that, Dana will pamper him to the top.
Dana already gave him Cowboy to get his clout up.

Dana loves his fighting style. With stand ups.

Dana hates Tyron Woodley

Darren has his countries followers

No Dana cant beat Woodley for Till. But Dana is rooting 100% for Daren.

On a side note, Darren in unbelievable.

I do think he could be a pretty big star if he keeps winning and gets a title. I doubt anyone will achieve Conor's fame but I'm cool with that because I wouldn't want to see Till turn into a massive duck either.

why do him and sporty spice have a kind of differernt british accent? hard to understand sometimes

I wanna add that with Bisping's soon retirement...Darren is a saviour for Dana.

He isn't being active enough. Why doesn't he have a fight booked already? Around this point in Conor's UFC career, he was already FW champ and booked against RDA to become champ champ.

why do him and sporty spice have a kind of differernt british accent? hard to understand sometimes

Same reason someone from New York has a kind of different American accent to someone from Florida.

ah thank you. never really considered that since its a small island

I think there's more variation in accents here than in the US. If I travel 10 miles north, south, east or west I'll get 4 different accents to my areas native accent.

Darren Till is the next Colton Smith.

No way they’re gonna be able to sell someone from Portuguese. He’s not American enough like Conor to be a star.

I think there's more variation in accents here than in the US. If I travel 10 miles north, south, east or west I'll get 4 different accents to my areas native accent.
thats crazy but also pretty cool

He’ll have to go to MW. He can’t make WW safely anymore. An Irish sports science guy who was at the weigh ins for the Cerrone fight said Till couldn’t even talk clearly when he was on the scale. He probably cuts like 40 pounds. Almost unfathomable.

Well he does have the English fans, that's a good point.
He has the Brazilian fans as well.

DMx02tkW0AAuk6G.jpg

Back