Yahoo Sports: Jeremy Stephens might be the next big UFC superstar

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By Kevin Iole

https://sports.yahoo.com/ufcs-next-...t-192947941.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

There is much angst in the media and among the UFC fan base about a lack of stars, particularly with Ronda Rousey in the WWE, Jon Jones in limbo with a PED hearing upcoming, and Conor McGregor not certain to fight again.

The news is filled with stories about declining fan interest in the UFC, which is often tied to the lack of big-name stars.

No doubt, the UFC could use a fighter with a big personality and knockout power, a willingness to mix it up that leads to regular Fight of the Night honors, and an eagerness to fight the biggest and baddest in his division.

What promoter couldn’t use a guy like that? A fighter like, say, Jeremy Stephens?

Caption underneath photo: "Jeremy Stephens is a charismatic guy who doesn’t shy away from the spotlight."

tenor.gif

{<jordan}

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
First person who says the quote that you are all thinking is gay

Slow day at the office at yahoo sports

I guess Franc Mittelo was right

They really are trying to make Jeremy Stephens happen

kevin iole is a f'n boss. keeps fighters, promoters honest. had a good quote "if not for boxing id be picking up cigarette butts under the las vegas freeway"

Sure and THIS man is going to be the next Olympic triathlon gold medalist.

First person who says the quote that you are all thinking is gay

You were already beaten. Look above under DC.
By the law of the jungle you are now the homosexual one. That's ok because this isn't the 1900s and we have no issues with you being attracted to the same sex.
Good for you and I hope you find your life partner and get happily married provided it is legal in your state/country.

Someone needs to tell Kevin Iole that Jeremy Stephens is currently the record holder for Most Losses in the UFC.

If you have 13 losses in the UFC already and you haven't become a star yet...... well, I don't think it's going to happen.

He's basically the UFC version of this guy:

maxresdefault.jpg

You were already beaten. Look above under DC.
By the law of the jungle you are now the homosexual one. That's ok because this isn't the 1900s and we have no issues with you being attracted to the same sex.
Good for you and I hope you find your life partner and get happily married provided it is legal in your state/country.

Ah but I didn't say it.

you-cant-get-investigated-if-you-fire-the-guy-investigating-20063815.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-23_2-8-37.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-23_2-8-37.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 5
Back