Why is Cat Zingano (2 fight losing streak) vs Ketlan Viera on a $65 main card?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)

are you saying that woman fights destroying ufc?

i agree

I have no intention whatsoever of paying for it..... and I'm still going to complain about it. That shit needs to be on the undercard.

19da718e7cbc9647252afacf69eb5672.jpg

Wmma is a fucking joke, girls shouldn't fight and they suck at it too.
I rest my case.

I didn't know she was even fighting. I am assuming she's going to demand a title shot off this girl since Viera submitted Sara Mcmann? (What a surprise).

I agree as well. The wmma fights have become the new Jon Fitch fights, smoke break time. No desire to see chicks fight, let alone pay for it. Would much rather see Lombard vs Dollaway, wmma was done the minute Ronda got KO'd a second time.

Just more of them shoving WMMA down our throats.

Is this thread and these comments serious? She's one of the few women that is actually watchable. She fucked up tate and nunes pretty good before going full retard against Ronda. I didn't catch her last fight, or don't remember because it was so damn long ago, but losing twice doesn't mean much. I dunno if its a main card quality fight, but you dorks would probably buy a ppv with BJ Penn vs. CM punk headlining ... so what are you bitching about?

I can only imagine it's because they hope tits fall out of spandex shirts, otherwise I haven't the foggiest.

Is this thread and these comments serious? She's one of the few women that is actually watchable. She fucked up tate and nunes pretty good before going full retard against Ronda. I didn't catch her last fight, or don't remember because it was so damn long ago, but losing twice doesn't mean much. I dunno if its a main card quality fight, but you dorks would probably buy a ppv with BJ Penn vs. CM punk headlining ... so what are you bitching about?
Would much rather watch Penn vs CM Punk any day of the week over a chick fight. I just don't get wmma.....but I also don't get chick rappers. Now they have guys being "ring girls" at wmma fights? This world is close to ending.

Also my bad Chanel West Coast spits straight fire, so I take back my chick rapper comment!

Not a good fight, but that's WMMA for you.

It's on the main card because it's potentially a #1 contender fight. Nunes is fighting Pennington. Hopefully, Cyborg is next. But if not, the Zingano/Vieira winner will be next. Cat has that win over the champ. And Vieira would be 4-0 with wins over Evans-Smith, McMann and Zingano

That's a good question.

I actually don't hate it. I get the frustration, though.

I consider it a very good matchup, but there are five coveted spots on that card. I would've given it to Dodson/Munhoz.

I'm aware that Zingano has headlined a PPV, but so has Dodson. He's a proven asset to the company, having headlined a few events. Both of their opponents are surging, but they aren't really proven draws in any major way.

The key factor here is that the WBW division is very weak. Cat fights 2 or 3 times every decade, and she's on a 2 fight skid and hasn't won in 3.5 years. She's ranked 6th in the world. I like Cat, but that makes me nauseous. Ketlen Vieira is ranked 5th after going 3-0 and beating Sara McMann.

Dodson/Munhoz is the better fight, but Zingano/Vieira is more important to its shitty division. In conclusion, standards are being lowered so we can cater to feminists.

Yes, this fight and the fight with that curly head boy should both be on the prelims. Dariush's fight and Dodson's fight should go to the main card. Then, the main card would actually look enjoyable.

To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)

Well, why is 15-loss Arlovski on the main card? Against perennial punching bag Struve? Oh, yeah, that's right - long ago Arlovski was a champion. Cat challenged for a title. Viera is undeafeated. Isn't that good enough to put on the main card?

....oooohhhhh, I see. It's another one of those threads: anything is permissible with abysmal HW division...but women fighting - Blasphemy!

Jarl

Would much rather watch Penn vs CM Punk any day of the week over a chick fight. I just don't get wmma.....but I also don't get chick rappers. Now they have guys being "ring girls" at wmma fights? This world is close to ending.
Thank you for agreeing that I am right.

Well, why is 15-loss Arlovski on the main card? Against perennial punching bag Struve? Oh, yeah, that's right - long ago Arlovski was a champion. Cat challenged for a title. Viera is undeafeated. Isn't that good enough to put on the main card?

....oooohhhhh, I see. It's another one of those threads: anything is permissible with abysmal HW division...but women fighting - Blasphemy!

Jarl
Hey Jarl, you don’t have to sign your posts cause I don’t think anyone knows who the fuck you are anyways. While not the most exciting fight, I’m pretty sure 90% of sherdog would prefer that to another chick fight.

-NBS

Back