Reaction score
Greatest of all time..

Mark Hunts kryptonite

Franic Ngannawho?

Cromier wanna wrestle?

Mutha f'n

Goat...

he flatlined tf outta james thompson if i remember in cage rage

The Greatest.. I'd pay for that in UFC if he.. How old is he now?
hes gotta be like 45 right? they should bring in him vs mighty mo since ufc is on board with the freak show fights, cm punk is fighting again after all

hes gotta be like 45 right? they should bring in him vs mighty mo since ufc is on board with the freak show fights, cm punk is fighting again after all

Dude if he Hit Mighty Mouse. Not sayin he would.. But if in one lucky chance.. Boom Might Mouse out.

Butterbean was awesome. War the bean!!!!!!!!

Loves me some butterbean, grew up watching his fights with my 2 brothers, the king of the 4 rounders. I will never forget him fucking up bart gunn in the brawl for it all WWF shit, and remember when he fucked up johnny knoxville on the jackass movie? Combat sports fan = Butterbean fan.

Loves me some butterbean, grew up watching his fights with my 2 brothers, the king of the 4 rounders. I will never forget him fucking up bart gunn in the brawl for it all WWF shit, and remember when he fucked up johnny knoxville on the jackass movie? Combat sports fan = Butterbean fan.

I agree.. Figured i'd toss his name back out there to laugh at.. Remember when.

No Bart Gunn Wrestlemania KO in that highlight reel?!

(Starts @ 5:46)

that's why UFC added a weight limit to HW.

I wanna see his 4 rounders. Why are the6 so hard to come by?

No Bart Gunn Wrestlemania KO in that highlight reel?!

(Starts @ 5:46)

I had not seen the pre-fight interviews. Much obliged for that clip. With the predictions about the outcome of the fight during the interviews and the outcome of the fight...

AmazingEllipticalAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif

Shit ya!!!

Back