ufc 222 looks like garbage

rustledjimjams

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
ill watch the shittiest of cards but this one has no appeal to me. id rather watch edwards vs sobotta as the main event.sigh...at least april is packed with good cards. am i missing some great fight on 222?
UFC_222_event_poster.jpg

i wanted to post the actual fight card but the ufc site is garbage and posts the fight card face off image/gifs seperately.

Last edited:
maybe if you look up the card and post it, it might help you and everyone else

It's one of those cards that will probably be really fun, especially the O'Malley fight and Edgar-Ortega fight, but not worth the 65$. I'm not a wmma hater, but I just can't get excited for any of these Cyborg fights because of the nonexistent division they take place in.

Last edited:
maybe if you look up the card and post it, it might help you and everyone else
Women's Featherweight Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Yana Kunitskaya [a]
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega
Bantamweight Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Andrei Arlovski
Women's Bantamweight Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Women's Strawweight Ashley Yoder vs. Mackenzie Dern
Lightweight Beneil Dariush vs. TBA
Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
Middleweight C. B. Dollaway vs. Hector Lombard

edgar vs ortega is worth watching but the rest really isnt....zingano is back and shes pretty cool too

dont mind watching Arlovski either, i hope he wins

The only good fight on the entire card is Edgar vs Ortega

I think the UFC have confused Cyborg for some big PPV star after her last outing against Holm did 380k buys, but that was mainly because of Khabib's appeal.

Meh, could be ALOT worse. Many recognizable names.

*will not buy tho

That's actually not bad. I'd watch.
Hate to be that guy since I have definitely done my fair share of bitching about UFC cards.

Cyborg
Frankie
HW battle of guys who tend to get KOed badly
Return of Cat Z, (seeing this cat is rare, she might be on endangered species list)

Mackenzie Dern- will she make weight? Either way I expect shertards to drool and fap

Dariush and Dodson are solid fighters

Return of Hector after juice suspension and he probably murder/death/kills CB fart face Dollaway

Shit... I'm gonna have to go to the bar for this one. When is it?

A couple of cool fights on the card. That's par for the course in 2018 so far.

TS added to ignore list.

It isn't a stacked card but it's hardly garbage.

Plenty of sherbros will tune in for dern.

That's actually not bad. I'd watch.
Hate to be that guy since I have definitely done my fair share of bitching about UFC cards.

Cyborg
Frankie
HW battle of guys who tend to get KOed badly
Return of Cat Z, (seeing this cat is rare, she might be on endangered species list)

Mackenzie Dern- will she make weight? Either way I expect shertards to drool and fap

Dariush and Dodson are solid fighters

Return of Hector after juice suspension and he probably murder/death/kills CB fart face Dollaway

Shit... I'm gonna have to go to the bar for this one. When is it?
march 3rd. im just salty that cat z recently gave an interview where she said in her last fight she recieved a concussion and was dizzy for days and couldnt focus normally. now shes back in the cage which is terrible.

If you have the channel Showtime Deontay Wilder is boxing that night.

This happens every fucken time. Most recent? UFC 221. And that card turned out fantastic. Spare me

Looks like a random UFC Fight Night event in the middle of nowhere. I like Frankie Edgar, he is cool and fun to watch, can't say much else interests me. I can't justify laying down $65 for that, not that I even have $65 to my name :oops::oops: but just saying to make point.

If you have the channel Showtime Deontay Wilder is boxing that night.
I will certainly be watching that, thats a good fight against Ortiz, long time over due!!. Definitely going with Wilder by finish.. in later rounds I think because Ortiz is tough.

It's one of those cards that will probably be really fun, especially the O'Malley fight and Edgar-Ortega fight, but not worth the 65$. I'm not a wmma hater, but I just can't get excited for any of these Cyborg fights because of the nonexistent division they take place in.
I can't get hyped up for any wmma fights besides Cyborg and Joanna fights. 147 is one of the most popular weight classes in women's boxing, that's where Holm boxed and it's where Cecilia Braekhus boxes. 145 is a wasteland because nobody wants to fight Cyborg.

Back