Darrion Caldwell says he would sleep TJ Dillashaw if they fought (New Podcast)

Adam Hunter

White Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hope all is well. Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. My guest are Eryk Anders and Darrion Caldwell. Hope you enjoy.
Adam Hunter

Caldwell is a Champ in Bellator. It would be cool to see him in the UFC soon.

If I saw him right now in my house I wouldn't even know what he looks like or who he was

Big Caldwell fan but his rematch with Joe T leaves me worried that he gives his neck (guillotine) on some of his shots.

At this point I think TJ finishes Caldwell.

Caldwell is getting better though.

He has the skills to be a champion in the UFC but I am a bit worried about what he leaves himself open to during TDD's and scrambles.

Last edited:
He has good wrestling but Dillasnake is still light years ahead of Caldwell in striking. Calwell is improving his standup but he is not quite yet ready for TJ

LOL TJ lights him up like a christmas tree.

Caldwell barely scraped by Dantas, who he pretty much wall and stalled into winning the Bellator strap, and now he thinks he's gonna knockout TJ?

TJ isn't 40 year old Joe Warren either

I don't think so bro

Caldwell barely scraped by Dantas, who he pretty much wall and stalled into winning the Bellator strap, and now he thinks he's gonna knockout TJ?

TJ isn't 40 year old Joe Warren either

I don't think so bro

If he avoids being subbed I think its a closer fight than most on here realize. I'd pick TJ though.

Dumb user name

Link me to your podcast that you have pro fighters on or STFU
Are you Adam hunter alt account?

Just wondering if you did a durant.

Also why does someone care about podcast name lmao

Caldwell is a Champ in Bellator. It would be cool to see him in the UFC soon.
Would love to see that. I think he would present a serious problem to anyone. He walks around at 185 and cuts to 135. He's NCAA Champ and now trains with Cruz every day.

The guy that got chocked out by Bellator journeyman Joe Taimingowhatever thinking he stands a chance in the UFC???

{<jordan}

Back