Khabib shares a video of DC getting himself pumped up before the Volkan fight

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
He did everything that he said he was gonna do in that video

"LETS GO DC, YOU'RE GONNA BEAT THIS GUY'S FUCKIN' ASS BOII"

Trust in brother Khabib to hook us up with the good shit. Love how simple his ritual is yet it works so well. He damn sure "kicked his mothafuckin' ass"

Last edited:
That look on Khabib's face before he covers it with his hand is priceless.

I have only bought 2 ufc shirts ever and not in like 5 years and the other day I bought a DC shirt. Because fuck it, he's the man.

good shit

the AKA core are total killers so i doubt they need a whole lot to get pumped up. you see cain was just sitting down watching dc lol

DC is a true hardass, so is Khabib.

Both of these dudes get HAM

Glad to be alive in an era where I can watch guys like these, who embody the true essence of being warriors.

good shit

the AKA core are total killers so i doubt they need a whole lot to get pumped up. you see cain was just sitting down watching dc lol
Luke must feel like a jackass after going to Henry Hooth to lose another title shot over there. He of should trained at AKA.

1145608.gif

Luke must feel like a jackass after going to Henry Hooth to lose another title shot over there. He should trained at AKA.
luke was always the weak link tbh, shows how good their best guys are - cain, dc and khabib all in 1 team lmao

he lost to bisping but even if he won i dont think he was ever poised to go on a long title run. guys like whittaker were on the come up and their was still romero around. if MW still had guys like machida, vitor, silva etc. guys past their prime then luke would have been champ for a little bit but i think he woulda lost his 1st defense

Khabib looks like he is thinking "I could beat this guy as well and without getting all worked up about it". Imma take a nap now.

if MW still had guys like machida, vitor, silva etc. guys past their prime then luke would have been champ for a little bit but i think he woulda lost his 1st defense

How would he have lost hiss first defence and been champ for a little bit? By postponing his first defence a little bit?

How would he have lost hiss first defence and been champ for a little bit? By postponing his first defence a little bit?
he woulda lost his 1st defense because he wouldnt get to fight vitor, machida, or anderson he would have been put up against romero and gotten knocked out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back