UFC should purchase Jackson-Wink or AKA

giantveggie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
UFC has invested a ton of money into it's performance institute and hyped it up as a true advantage for Francis against Stipe. We heard all about the equipment, we heard great things about the team and coaches available. But it fell FLAT, should the UFC consider purchasing one or more of the major teams and bringing in the talent in house for their performance institute?

If not one of these gyms then who?

View media item 28149

Could you elaborate on how it 'feel flat'? it only recently opened

That is a really dumb idea.

UFC has invested a ton of money into it's performance institute and hyped it up as a true advantage for Francis against Stipe. We heard all about the equipment, we heard great things about the team and coaches available. But it fell FLAT

Have you been there?

Or are you suggesting Ngannou would've beaten Stipe if only he'd trained at Jackson Wink.

<36>

bad idea .. bad investment !!

giphy.gif

Have you been there?

Or are you suggesting Ngannou would've beaten Stipe if only he'd trained at Jackson Wink.

<36>

I'm suggesting the synergy of the UFC performance institute equipment and cash with the Jackson-Wink trainers and coaches becoming UFC contractors for athletes holding their camp.

I'm suggesting the synergy of the UFC performance institute equipment and cash with the Jackson-Wink trainers and coaches becoming UFC contractors for athletes holding their camp.

Jackson-Wink fighters are on a 22 fight losing streak. Rethink your thread.

I'll take "Conflict of Interest" for $800, Alex.

Just my luck, it's the "Daily Double"!

Old school boxers slugged it out for 15 rounds and more. No amount of technology (short of chemicals) can build your gas tank. You have to do endurance running and full out sparring for your sport.

Old school boxers slugged it out for 15 rounds and more. No amount of technology (short of chemicals) can build your gas tank. You have to do endurance running and full out sparring for your sport.
Two totally different sports in terms of endurance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back