UFC 225 in Chicago on June 9th

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any thoughts on who could headline? Long shot, but Ngannou v. Black Beast might be a possibility.

Last edited:
Woodley vs Somebody
Nicco vs Valentina

I'm excited the former WWE Champion CM Punk will be competing on that card, and put on a show for the fans. I'm excited that he gets to show his elite skill set vs Mike Jackson.<Goldie11>

Naw ..Woodley is not headline material, he is co-main at best

Max vs Edgar/Ortega winner, Whittaker/Yoel, Woodley/RDA, or Nate/Eddie. Hopedully a combo of the 4.

If Conor/Nate 3 gets made they probably do it in Vegas not Chicago, which could bump DJ/TJ to Chicago. Lewis has a broken hand so I'm not sure He will be ready but I have a strong feeling Blaydes/Reem gets made for 225.

CM Punk, the UFC’s only active star will headline in his hometown.

Bisping vs CM Punk

Woodley vs RDA headlines
CM Punk vs Michael Jackson somewhere on the ppv lineup.

Max vs Edgar/Ortega winner, Whittaker/Yoel, Woodley/RDA, or Nate/Eddie. Hopedully a combo of the 4.

If Conor/Nate 3 gets made they probably do it in Vegas not Chicago, which could bump DJ/TJ to Chicago. Lewis has a broken hand so I'm not sure He will be ready but I have a strong feeling Blaydes/Reem gets made for 225.
i dont think whittaker is coming back that quick unless news came out that he was

Naw ..Woodley is not headline material, he is co-main at best

If Cyborg vs a lady 90% of UFC fans has never heard of can headline a PPV
T-Wood can headline one too, plus he gets a bit of help from CM Punk

Back