Weidman vs Rockhold 2?

Mason Magboo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
According to theScore, Jacare Souza is fighting Kelvin Gastelum in Rio in May. Gastelum got submitted by Chris Weidman in Weidmans last fight and Jacare is coming off of a knockout of Derek Brunson (again). The only one that is available for Chris Weidman to fight is Luke Rockhold who recently got knocked out by Yoel Romero who missed weight for that fight and is next for the belt against Robert Whittaker. If Jacare is fighting Gastelum and Romero is fighting Whittaker, Weidman vs Rockhold is the next fight to make. Do you agree??? Comment your opinion and prediction

I want to see some serious shit talk between Parillo and Serra first.

Schaub: Parillo is the greatest boxing coach in the world.

whineman doesn't deserve the Rockhold fight

give him Brunson

I do not think it is a warranted rematch. Luke beat chris twice the first time (herb dead clearly waves off the fight one milisecond before the end of the round but no one seemed to give a fuck)

Luke had all his teeth knocked out so needs some major surgery b4 returning. Additionally, he is a sensitive type fighter test will want a plethora of years off before returning. Hooft Luke gets raped by Chris, unless Luke returns to,AKA and iron sharo no iron; he has looked like utter trash as of late.

I have a feeling they're going to -try- to use Weidman to build up Paulo Costa now that the Kelvin-Jacare fight is happening. I think Rockhold and Bisping is a big enough trilogy to get people interested which means WME will want that to happen.

Luke posted today on Instagram about going up to 205 lbs.

Jesus,

That much salt in one cage might be fatal.
Not if they bring this guy in to ref

gw089-salt_vampire.jpg

Not if they bring this guy in to ref

gw089-salt_vampire.jpg
It'll end in a double KO with both parents disowning their failure children,

The waves of salt will immediately smash into the audience as both guys bitch on the mic. The audience listening, who will be at the center of the disaster, will die instantly from the pure sodium overdose. Viewing audiences through the TV will simply go deaf and blind with onset brain damage from the shitfest of excuses that will follow.

Mousse beat osp who is top 6 in lhw. I am sure luke would be top 5 but any fight is dangerous for him because they all have ko power.

It'll end in a double KO with both parents disowning their failure children,

The waves of salt will immediately smash into the audience as both guys bitch on the mic. The audience listening, who will be at the center of the disaster, will die instantly from the pure sodium overdose. Viewing audiences through the TV will simply go deaf and blind with onset brain damage from the shitfest of excuses that will follow.
You're Irish Catholic aren't you?

Maybe Weidman vs Bisping. Luke probably won't want to fight for a while.

According to theScore, Jacare Souza is fighting Kelvin Gastelum in Rio in May. Gastelum got submitted by Chris Weidman in Weidmans last fight and Jacare is coming off of a knockout of Derek Brunson (again). The only one that is available for Chris Weidman to fight is Luke Rockhold who recently got knocked out by Yoel Romero who missed weight for that fight and is next for the belt against Robert Whittaker. If Jacare is fighting Gastelum and Romero is fighting Whittaker, Weidman vs Rockhold is the next fight to make. Do you agree??? Comment your opinion and prediction
Interesting fight for both guys. Both were considered to be the next big thing at MW, until we saw that Chris cant beat a fighter younger than 38 (Yeah he beat Kelvin barely) and Luke has Rocky Balboa like defensive skills

I think Weidman takes the rematch, if this fight actually happens.

Romero's two ex girlfriends going at it. Make it happen!

Weidman wins the rematch.

Also to the people saying chris doesn't deserve a rematch, you do know rockhold has only won one of his last three fights since the Weidman fight and that was against David branch right? Beating KG is a better win than David branch.

Doubt it will be exciting like the first fight... Both have taken punishment since then and might fight safe... Think Rockhold is better... but that chin. The Chris... crying about a title shot and not fighting Jacare... SMH

Back