Derrick Lewis is one HELL of a Beast

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pls, check out this vid, Lewis is Platinum level funny / could be a total comedian !

I'm hoping April is doing alright after that post fight chat Lewis did after he mauled Tybura lol. Glad to see he's happily married!!

Black Beast vs Ngannou needs to happen. I honestly don't know who wins, either beast's can land that ICBM on either guys chin. I want to favour Francis, but my heart is with Lewis landing the RIGHT hand BOMB for teh W.
Who you got btw?

derrick-lewis-travis-browne-ufc-fight-night-105-22.jpg

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
That comment about going deep was utterly disgusting and I'm actually surprised people are not only condoning it but also talking about it like it was something funny.

Don't @ me.

That comment about going deep was utterly disgusting and I'm actually surprised people are not only condoning it but also talking about it like it was something funny.

Don't @ me.
<mma3>

Don't @ me.
BOO this man!

Don't @ me.

BOOOOOOOO & REPORTED

lewis2.0.0.jpg

Fighting is like a stock market, seriously

Don't @ me.
@sirmorbach

<FookIsThatGuy>

Last edited:
Meh he’s an ok fighter with heavy hands and not enough gas. His post fight antics however are disgustingly unsportsmanlike.

Meh he’s an ok fighter with heavy hands and not enough gas. His post fight antics however are disgustingly unsportsmanlike.

He is probably the most one dimensional fighter in the UFC. If he can't KO you he's fucked. He makes Ngannou look well rounded

He is probably the most one dimensional fighter in the UFC. If he can't KO you he's fucked. He makes Ngannou look well rounded
I ain't gonna hate in this analogy. Still has the Explosivity at it's finest chance to put Ngannou wappa time lol

Back