Scott Adkins in the UFC?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What do you think?

IMO the guy has a skill set that's a cross between CM Punk's and a gymnastic competitor.

If CM Punk trained for two years to get taken down and subbed immediately then it's hard to imagine him doing well.

Impressive athlete nonetheless I think that it would probably take him months to not get pieced up by a good amateur and a couple of years to hold his own in the UFC.

Or do you think he's an A level athlete with chi energy super powers?

CM Punk isn't interested in fighting another celebrity. He already turned down the Green Ranger, Scott Baio, Screetch, Alf, Rob Kardashian, Steve Young, and Jermaine Jackson.

I don't know about this Scott Adkins guy but I do know Yuri Boyka destroys all who stand in front of him.

CM Punk isn't interested in fighting another celebrity. He already turned down the Green Ranger, Scott Baio, Screetch, Alf, Rob Kardashian, Steve Young, and Jermaine Jackson.

But do you think Adkins with 3 months training would be better than Punk with his 2-3 years?

Scott Adkins has held a black belt in Taekwondo for over 20 years and is a kickboxing instructor for the PKA. It doesn't even make sense to compare him to Punk.

Scott Adkins has held a black belt in Taekwondo for over 20 years and is a kickboxing instructor for the PKA. It doesn't even make sense to compare him to Punk.

He's still 0-0 though.

Punk worked on his punches for over 10 years on the wrestling circuit.

True he didn't practise very often but there's no evidence Adkins regularly works on his jab either.

He's still 0-0 though.

Punk worked on his punches for over 10 on the wrestling circuit.

True he didn't practise very often but there's no evidence Adkins regularly works on his jab either.

Lol
cm-punk.gif

<[analyzed}>

As low-budget as they are I do like Adkins and would like like to be a bigger star. I like him as Boyka and I enjoyed his latest movie 'Accident Man'.

I love the Undisputed movies, 4, not so much. 1-3 <3

I love Scott Adkins. He would've been the best Batman if he knew how to act. He and Michael Jai White would surprise many people in MMA.

I love Scott Adkins. He would've been the best Batman if he knew how to act. He and Michael Jai White would surprise many people in MMA.

I'm sure CM Punk's fan base felt the same way about his MMA prospects (after extensive training).

IMO the guy has a skill set that's a cross between CM Punk's and a gymnastic competitor.

If CM Punk trained for two years to get taken down and subbed immediately then it's hard to imagine him doing well.

Impressive athlete nonetheless I think that it would probably take him months to not get pieced up by a good amateur and a couple of years to hold his own in the UFC.

Or do you think he's an A level athlete with chi energy super powers?

According to this article, Adkins "has black belts in both Jiu Jitsu and PKA kick boxing, as well as a 4th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo and a 2nd Dan Black Belt in Judo. He’s also studied Gymnastics, Capoeira, Krav Maga, Jeet Kune Do, Wushu, Karate and even Ninjutsu."

I think he might not be as bad at fighting as you think.

http://www.themost10.com/action-stars-that-have-the-credentials-to-match/

[edit] The article is probably dubious in its claims. Sorry...

Last edited:
According to this article, Adkins "has black belts in both Jiu Jitsu and PKA kick boxing, as well as a 4th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo and a 2nd Dan Black Belt in Judo. He’s also studied Gymnastics, Capoeira, Krav Maga, Jeet Kune Do, Wushu, Karate and even Ninjutsu."

I think he might not be as bad at fighting as you think.

http://www.themost10.com/action-stars-that-have-the-credentials-to-match/

Doesn't look too dissimilar to a university giving out an honourary degree to a random knucklehead.

Plus I think that website is dodgy.

Adkins own website makes no mention of those credentials;

http://www.scottadkins.com/biography.htm

Last edited:
Back