Ali Abdelaziz is Lavar Ball of MMA

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Guy throws out the most outlandish statements all for attention to garner more hype for his fighters. Just won't shut up and media keeps giving him the spotlight.

As Nick Diaz once said " Just doing your job I guess, but where I come from people like that get slapped."

W4i5qi.gif

Guy throws out the most outlandish statements all for attention to garner more hype for his fighters. Just won't shut up and media keeps giving him the spotlight.

As Nick Diaz once said " Just doing your job I guess, but where I come from people like that get slapped."
<PlusJuan>

First off the comparison is garbage secondly only thing you slap is your pickle. You'd piss your pants if ever confronted physically

I would say that belongs to Conor. He tells more lies and fables than Donald Trump.

You shoehorned in a Lavar comparison. Then you shohorned in a Nick quote. You are a shit poster

It's tough to listen to him to talk. He's always trying to be a star. he backs his people, but also probably makes a lot of people not like his fighters just by the way he talks. like Suge knight said 'Any artist out there that want to be an artist and stay a star, and don't have to worry about the executive producer trying to be all in the videos, all on the record, dancing… come to Death Row!"

I would say that belongs to Conor. He tells more lies and fables than Donald Trump.

just sayin', but it seems like damn near everything the media/dems want to rail on him for lying about turn out to be... true.

ie: wiretap

lavar-ball-nike.jpg

Back