The real reason why Conor hasn't been stripped

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Conor hasn't been stripped because after Khabib beats Tony, I believe Conor will jump to the aid of a badly beaten and visibly shaken Tony Ferguson, and fight Khabib THAT SAME night for the undisputed belt.

Sound familiar?

Wrestlemania 9 main event, Yokozuna beats Bret Hart. Hulk Hogan goes to help Bret Hart, but Yokozuna says fuck you Hulk Hogan ya bald cunt, fight me for the title.

You might think this is a shitpost, and you might be right, but it has to be the only logical reason the UFC hasn't stripped a guy who isn't injured, hasn't defended his belt in like 16 months, and are handing interim titles like candy while avoiding the question as to why Conor isn't stripped.

Fucking. Totally. That's exactly how it's gonna happen...

200.gif

You are on the right path but Conor will fight Tony because Khabib is not going to show up.

Drugs kids don't do them ! They fuck you up in the end.

Every year that passes the UFC is closer to that.

What happened to this place? I mean it was always pretty bad, but now it's like there's hardly any actual posts about something relevant ... and shit like this/Conor threads in general everywhere.

Conor hasn't been stripped because after Khabib beats Tony, I believe Conor will jump to the aid of a badly beaten and visibly shaken Tony Ferguson, and fight Khabib THAT SAME night for the undisputed belt.

Sound familiar?

Wrestlemania 9 main event, Yokozuna beats Bret Hart. Hulk Hogan goes to help Bret Hart, but Yokozuna says fuck you Hulk Hogan ya bald cunt, fight me for the title.

You might think this is a shitpost, and you might be right, but it has to be the only logical reason the UFC hasn't stripped a guy who isn't injured, hasn't defended his belt in like 16 months, and are handing interim titles like candy while avoiding the question as to why Conor isn't stripped.

Correct. This is a shit post. And I am right about that.

How do they plant to keep it a secret past the weigh-ins?

"Now appearing as a guest 'weigh in only' contestant..........just for Shits and Giggles........

Back