Prime machida vs current mw division,could he win the belt?

He would get KO'd by Yoel and Whittaker.

I think a 'prime' Machida may be able to TKO Cuckhold. Weidman well, we already saw that fight..

I like the chances of yoel and bobby knuckles against any middleweight present or past except for prime spider

No.
Gastelum,whittaker and Romero would all ko machida on feet

Silva fought in the weakest middleweight era in history. We saw how Chael Sonnen ragdolled silva - Imagine what Yoel, Jacare, or Rockhold would do on the ground to the Spider.

I like the chances of yoel and bobby knuckles against any middleweight present or past except for prime spider

Romero would be an awful fight for him. So would Whittaker and Weidman.

Machida in his prime did have amazing TDD.. Guys like Bader, Phil Jones, Rampage, and Rashad couldn't take him down

Yeah prime machida wrecks them all. For sure. No doubt. No lies. No research done on my part. No questions please.

Like the actual prime machida who didn't care about pleasing fans and actually sat back and countered. Yeah he could.

Prime Machida was at LHW, around the time he fought Phil Davis and made his MW debut was when he started falling off.

I do think he'd have a great chance, dude was a killer

giphy.gif

Machida in his prime did have amazing TDD.. Guys like Bader, Phil Jones, Rampage, and Rashad couldn't take him down
Since when is Rampage known for takedowns?
Bader didn't even try(his fault)
Rashad i don't remember trying as well and Davis got a few on him(i think Machida won that).
Romero already wrecked him and would do so to any Machida version.
But that's not a knock on him,Romero is a freakin beast.

Back