Who Cares if Michael Joseph Perry Hypothetically Never Becomes a Champ?

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We live in a era where belts no longer mean a damn thing. It is all about the money fights now. Rankings are a joke, and the champions refuse to defend their belts.

Platinum Mike Perry has the personality and the fighting style to reach the pinnacle in terms of the money and the popularity. That is all that matters these days. Hate him or love him, you want to see his fights, and therefore deep inside you are a fan. Deny it all you want but we all know the truth.
ufc202_weighin_025.jpg

With the best regards, Platinum Nation OG Platinum.

He’s already the People’s champ.

giphy.gif

Agreed. Mike perry is the only person on the current roster that could potentially reach mainstream super stardom if he keeps winning.

25K followers on twitter.

That's not that much.

He will definitely never be champ.

But I will still watch him fight.

Finally, even his most loyal of fans can admit he aint getting close to the title.

As monica @BC stated, already the peoples champ. Those fake belts dana white hands out are meaningless. Big up my general @Platinum every time I wanna make a thread, he's already made a better one.

He reminds me a lot of Leben. Kind of a douche and not very bright but a super fun brawler with power. I see him staying around for some time.

It started off with people saying he would be champ in a year, now they calmed down a bit which is fine , but some of you are looking silly.
Don't get me wrong the guy is fun to watch, sure he's an idiot but he's genuine, some of his fans are pushing Conor nut-hugger territory though and they're far less original.

Tinfoil Perry fanboys backtracking now and resigning to the fact that Perry will never be a quality fighter. Just a brawler with heavy hands getting fed easy fights.

Only douchebags like that douchebag.

i think all he needs is some more face tat's and he will be the goat that never was a champ.

Exactly. I could care less. If he can deliver a few just bleed specials, I wouldn't mind that though.

Personally I care, just because I want to see him live his dreams, but yeah I'll always be a fan no matter what. I'm invested at this point, I love the guys personality as well as his stand and bang, head hunter, kill or be killed fighting style but I wouldn't mind seeing him start point fighting in order to win a fight because that's what he will have to do in some of these fights dealing with people who wont actually fight him.

I think knock outs will come regardless, he won't lose that power but he might have to back up and kick some legs every now and then when he is fighting running point fighters

Back