MARTIN "The Situ-Asian"NGUYEN -- how would the best FW outside UFC do in it?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
after defending the ONE FC FW title, he has moved up and won recently the ONE FC LW title taking it from the philippines' hero.
time-stamped:

a reel, i didn't bother looking at(i prefer watching fights whole ;) )

He will do well until he moves to UFC .

will? you mean he's already doing a lot more than well, a little better than what conor came into the UFC with.

not really... Gaf beat him only one, and MARTIN destroyed him in the rematch.

I remember that he lost the first round and got a KO in the second. it's not exactly a synonym for ,,destroyed"

Last edited:
Not sure how he would do in terms of winning fights.

But he would win worst nickname in the UFC on day one, unseating "Beasting 25/8"

You didn't type anything, unless you think you made an obvious point in your head by quoting me.

I'll just assume you can't count off of a fight-finder page if you can't really express anything.

Not sure how he would do in terms of winning fights.

But he would win worst nickname in the UFC on day one, unseating "Beasting 25/8"

Nope, no one has topped that. That awful nickname even surpassed Justin "the Insane One" Mcculley.

i wonder how he would do against the likes of freire, strauss, weichel, and emmanuel sanchez first.

i think id have to give freire the title of best fw -ufc

I'd like to see him move to bellator or UFC once he has a few more fights under his belt. I could see him doing well for himself at FW.

You didn't type anything, unless you think you made an obvious point in your head by quoting me.

I'll just assume you can't count off of a fight-finder page if you can't really express anything.

It was unintentional. Take a look now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back