Megan Anderson: 'I see you Jon Jones' (bossing the deadlift)

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Weights guys correct me if I'm completely wrong but would that be 6 x 45lbs + 2 x 10lbs + 45lbs bar = 335lbs?

Mighty Megan is a powerful girl and a talented athlete she needs to stay active. Needs to be taking that Cyborg fight it's like her head is out of the game.

Last edited:
Obligatory

wut2f563.gif

Hmmmm nobody will believe a dick pill excuse from this Anderson

In before "not impressed", "bad form", "that's what i curl for reps", etc.

Stop with spamming the weightlifting shit Megan and fight someone. Jesus who's gives a flying fuck.

Now where's my Snickers?

As discussed here

Here she is 2 weeks ago hitting 2 reps of 305

Maybe coming for revenge against Cindy Dandois at 155 in Rizin?

Weights guys correct me if I'm completely wrong but would that be 6 x 45lbs + 2 x 10lbs + 45lbs bar = 335lbs?

Mighty Megan is a powerful girl and a talented athlete she needs to stay active. Needs to be taking that Cyborg fight it's like her head is out of the game.

I am aussie and i think she is a conplete fodder.
Stop with spamming the weightlifting shit Megan and fight someone. Jesus who's gives a flying fuck.

Now where's my Snickers?
She is a complete fodder and this is coming from an aussie. She is scared of cyborg.

In before "not impressed", "bad form", "that's what i curl for reps", etc.
Lol but honestly though on a trap bar with her 78inch wingspan that range of motion was like 2 inches.
Yeah I know I'm that guy.

She wont fight cyborg lol. And some of you guys think she is hot? Wtf. Bad taste but ok. Body though is sexy.

Yeah uuum that's not a dead lift.
That was maybe half of the range of motion and it was the easier half.
Let's stop playing now.
She could never do an actual dead lift with a standard 45lb bar with that much weight.

fake news

learn to fight

Back