BREAKING: Dana White announces Conor will likely be stripped very soon!

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
Last edited:
dnB4qqk.jpg

Good yer not a fighter if ya don't fight and honestly really only interested in their scraps. The rest of the melodrama is laughable.

He'll do fookin nuttin, he'll suck him off to have him fight in the UFC again.

Ds1ocl0.gif

He doesn't really have a choice. Does Conor's marketability really depend on a plastic logo glued onto a strip of leather? Conor vs. Khabib/Tony will do the same numbers whether McGregor is champ or not IMO

Connor is a fraud

Edit: He's a fast twitch athlete with good hands. That's all he is.

No cardio, No wrestling, No JJ, Isn't a big threat with kicks

He should be stripped. He should have been already stripped, but like others say ... it came from Dana

If they do strip him, I don't see Conor challenging though.
I just see Diaz & any other money fight & Conor saying ""fook belts, dey mean shite"

He was still hesitant to say the "stripped" word. Does Dana not know that this makes him look weak? WTH... I believe If Con man does fight the winner he gets torched, especially by Khabib. He should stay retired just so not to get embarrassed. It would look worse than Khabib vs a high school wrestler.

Last edited:
So much for the report that negotiations with conor are going fine

It shouldn't have had to come to this, but he's jammed the Division long enough, good to see that Tony and Khabib will be fighting for the real belt and not feel like they're playing second fiddle to Conor. That also means we could possibly get Alvarez vs The Winner later on, good news all around.

Last edited:
It'd be dumb to strip him before Khabib vs Tony actually happens. If that fight falls through it'll be a shit show.

Floyd truly changed his bum life
Diamond panty night

Etc etc

The guy is a 1-0 champion who hasn't fought in the UFC in over a year, the fact that the UFC has to say "he is stripped" for the fans to realize that he is only a paper champion at best is the most interesting part of this saga.

The sport really is WWE without the scripted endings (as far as we know).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back