Ricardo Arona if got in the UFC

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He stopped fighting after PRIDE. How would have he done in the UFC if he continued fighting?

He would literally kick the ass of everyone on the roster.

Very good grappler but his chin up in the air style would get him in trouble after a few fights.

Well, he lost to Rampage (KO), Wanderlei, Sokoudjou (KO), and Shogun (KO) and look how they did. He lost 3 of his last 4 Pride fights, so he would've been lucky to win a few fights.

Yea, look how they did.
2 of them became UFC LHW champs.
1 of them beat and almost KO’d the former MW champ.

If you dont want to fight anymore you wont do well in the UFC

Do you even UFC bro?

Yeah...where is TJ Grant?

What would happen if Philip Miller had fought in pride?

Yeah, while Arona was busy losing to Sokoudjou, Rampage beat Liddell and then Henderson. And Rua beat Overeem and then lost to Forrest.

Sorry, anyone that loses to Soko in 2007 either isn't that good or is past their prime. Around the same time Soko was beating Arona, he lost to Glover and Machida. In Arona's 18 fight he lost to Soko, and it was Soko's 5 fight.

Sorry, I get that you like Arona, but he wasn't that great and wouldn't have done well had he continued fighting.

Actually, I don’t like Arona at all.

Just being reasonable.

I suppose GSP wasn’t that good because he lost to Matt Serra?

Yeah, while Arona was busy losing to Sokoudjou, Rampage beat Liddell and then Henderson. And Rua beat Overeem and then lost to Forrest.

Sorry, anyone that loses to Soko in 2007 either isn't that good or is past their prime. Around the same time Soko was beating Arona, he lost to Glover and Machida. In Arona's 18 fight he lost to Soko, and it was Soko's 5 fight.

Sorry, I get that you like Arona, but he wasn't that great and wouldn't have done well had he continued fighting.
Shogun won the belt
Rampage won the belt

Ricardo Arona if got in the UFC much boring, too middle of the pack fighter likely for Ricardo Arona. You some people gonna do bad at teh Engrish, TS?

He would literally kick the ass of everyone on the roster.

He lost 3 of his last 4 fights in Pride. He made a brief comeback in 2009 and had trouble beating Marvin Eastman. He probably wouldn't win the belt pre-Jones, and if he somehow did, Jones would demolish him.

Shogun won the belt
Rampage won the belt

And they both beat Arona in Pride and were in the UFC. They'd be very tough fights for him, along with Machida and those "overrated TUF fighters" like Rashad and Forrest (who did much better vs. Pride fighters than anyone expected).

It would have been the worst match up for jones...

Back