What’s bisping waiting for??

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was supposed to be on the London card but now that he’s not the champ he needs to be very careful because he’s running out of non-ranked guys to fight.

There’s 48 year old Henderson type dude for him to pick on and he wants nothing g to do with the top 5 guys in his final fight at home.

I say he fights Luke, Rashad, Lyoto, Hall, or Vitor.

Let’s go mike! Can’t wait to see try to put them pillows on someone and get KO’d again!
<15><15><15><15><15><15><15>

You know whats worse than hating on a guy?

Making a thread about hating on a guy, when said guy doesnt even gave a clue about who you are. Fix your bum life.

He should pass the torch to the stylebender Adesanya

Probably wants to be reasonably healthy and well rested before he begins his final training camp.

What’s bisping waiting for??

Someone who won't KO him & knock his glass eye completely out of his skull?

You know whats worse than hating on a guy?

Making a thread about hating on a guy, when said guy doesnt even gave a clue about who you are. Fix your bum life.
Even worse than that is some tool taking time to comment on aforementioned hate thread and hating on some random internet guy.

Bum life bum.

He is waiting for GSP to pick the cherry for him.

Even worse than that is some tool taking time to comment on aforementioned hate thread and hating on some random internet guy.

Bum life bum.

Honestly the irony in this post......<36>

Probably has to do with being put to sleep two fights in a row in a short period of time, ya goof. I'd love to see him ko Machida in his final bout<{coachie}>

He seems to have trapped himself. He could have fought older guys like Belfort and machida who he would have a chance against and now he's gotta face younger guys higher in the rankings

Bisping vs Vitor retirement fight

eh he should just retire, his legacy is set in stone and he had one of the best streaks towards the end of his career. He has nothing left to prove to anyone.

Why would Bisping face a killer in the top 5 for his last fight? he has no aspirations to go for the title

The dudes eye and brain have taken enough damage

Also Woodley should take note when it comes to Bisping.. the guy always helped out the UFC.. never shit talked them and put on entertaining fights.. he becomes champion and they give him two money match ups vs GSP/Henderson

Personally i'd like to see him retire

He got horribly KO’d twice in like a month, if I were him I would take AT LEAST 6 months off, bare minimum. Other things to whine about.

I honestly think that Bisping unfortunately will not fight again. He seems not that sure as he was before.

Bisping vs Vitor retperfect opponent irement fight

Vitor has already a fight booked with Machida at UFC224 in Brazil.

michael-bisping-yoel-romero-steroids.gif

giphy.gif

Back