LongDongSilver

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GARBRANDT_CODY.png

i

RIVERA_JIMMIE.png

MORAES_MARLON.png

what the fuck is everyone waiting for ?? Fight each other already !!

who wins out of these guys ?

I'm calling Assuncao !! He don't duck nobody!!

Cody should fight someone at least since he just got KOd. Didn't Jimmie want him?

Moraes has asked for Rivera, would fight all of them. Assuncao<Fedor23> Cody shit tats is wanting gifted a title shot from TJ who blazed him, while being beta'd by Van Damne.

Moraes said he would fight Rivera but then started playing games when it came to sign contract

Cody says he needs to clean out the division again but won't fight anyone but tj

Rivera said he'd fight Cody but Cody is ducking

seems to me they need to at very least make Assuncao vs. Rivera

They're busy ducking each other. Everyone wants a higher ranked fighter, while refusing a lower ranked fighter.

Well Codys chasing a title and I feel the UFC are holding him back for that reason

I can't imagine a bunch of people want to fight Assuncao because he's a nightmare that will beat you, boringly and then send you to the bottom of the rankings

The other two are little divas who need to realised no one really gives too many fucks about 135, stop cherry picking fights

Welterweight is even worse.

Woodley / RDA / Nelson / Ponz / Till / Colby / Wonderboy / Maia

Fucking sort it out

Moraes has asked for Rivera, would fight all of them. Assuncao<Fedor23> Cody shit tats is wanting gifted a title shot from TJ who blazed him, while being beta'd by Van Damne.

lol Moraes pussied out when Rivera accepted the fight.

Assuncao doesn't duck anyone, but pretty much no one would agree to fight him. Most of his good wins are suspect and his losses keep him enough out of contention that beating him moves almost zero needles in the eyes of the public. Shame that he's as underrespected as he is by the rest of the roster, or else fighting him would mean more and people would actually accept fights with him.

Course getting injured a hair less frequently than Cruz ain't helpin him either

GARBRANDT_CODY.png

i

RIVERA_JIMMIE.png

MORAES_MARLON.png

what the fuck is everyone waiting for ?? Fight each other already !!

who wins out of these guys ?

I'm calling Assuncao !! He don't duck nobody!!

Add the top half of the welterweight division to this first post. Seriously, wtf is Wonderboy, Covington, Till, masvidal, Maia, and Nelson doing? Not to mention woodley is out injured, too.

Cody x Moraes and Assuncao x Rivera let's go!

They don't want to fight anymore, they just want money and the biggest reward for the least risk.

Fighters fight once a year now, it's a disgrace.

Back