Stipe hinting at only two more defenses ?

LongDongSilver

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Seems he only has space for two more belts ..after he fights DC and should he win. Who should his last fight be against ? The almighty hyped healthy Cain ?

thoughts ?

I think that the space is proverbial and that he will defend the belt for as long as they pay him to.

<seedat>

I didnt know it was a new belt every time you won a title fight #mindblown

It won’t matter once DC takes the belt from him.

What happens if he brings the wrong belt to his next fight

If he beats DC and one more top challenger after that, what else is left for him?

If he beats DC and one more top challenger after that, what else is left for him?
I see him fighting Werdum and Ngannou again in the bear future if he beats DC. I would love to see Miocic vs Velasquez. If he gets past those four, he should retire and will be the GOAT UFC HW.

Seems he only has space for two more belts ..after he fights DC and should he win. Who should his last fight be against ? The almighty hyped healthy Cain ?

thoughts ?

You do have a point TS, that's a LOT of shelf space.

I see him fighting Werdum and Ngannou again in the bear future if he beats DC. I would love to see Miocic vs Velasquez. If he gets past those four, he should retire and will be the GOAT UFC HW.
For now.

What happens if he brings the wrong belt to his next fight

interesting question

is he suppose to bring his last belt won and if he loses he hnds it over ?

or do they make a new one each fight for the winner ?

Well he made 2M not counting PPV in his last 3 fights, he'll make 1M+ at least vs DC. and he lives in Ohio, so he'll prob be set with 2 more defenses. that said, haven't heard him say anything about retirement. 36 at HW is 26 in other divisions.

Sounds like he is making BANK on going on TUF, and the DC fight.

He may be set now.

Hmmmmm I dunno. It's hard to walk away from a contract that guarentees you somewhere between $500k and a million bucks for a night's work.

He doesn't have that Conor money yet.

interesting question

is he suppose to bring his last belt won and if he loses he hnds it over ?

or do they make a new one each fight for the winner ?
You don't bring a belt.

They make a UFC belt for every title fight and give it to the winner. It's like a trophy.

You're looking to far into it bruh. Stipe isn't going anywhere..

thoughts ?

I don't think Cain deserves a fight for the belt (been away for far too long).
Werdum rematch should be next.

Back