Serra: "Helwani is a little bit of a bit**"

As fans we should like Helwani for asking the tough questions. Seems like too many on here have been shilled against him by Dana

Why does Matt Serra have a problem with everyone? Little man syndrome?

We saw the guy cry ffs... And he sung a stupid fucking song.

Of course he has a little bitch in him.

Ariel Bitchwani.

Although, Serra also thought Cody's freak out over Van Damme's accidental kick was justified because Van Damme hasn't fought before...Or something...

He does ask tough questions but sometimes he's beyond retarded. I never understood why he asked JDS and Yoel about their newborn sons after they lost.

Ariel has the ultimate fan job.

Instead of our worthless sherdog opinions ... his opinions brings in money.

If thats being a bit#$ ... then I would gadly take his place if I could.

Pretty sure he's alpha af. Serra probably only hears about him from Dana.

Although, Serra also thought Cody's freak out over Van Damme's accidental kick was justified because Van Damme hasn't fought before...Or something...
No it was because Van damme pulls stuns like this for publicity. Garbrandt mentioned that Van Damme is known for pulling this kind of stuff.

At least he didn't call him a big, fat bitch. Hooray for Serra, he knows the difference between little and big.

No it was because Van damme pulls stuns like this for publicity. Garbrandt mentioned that Van Damme is known for pulling this kind of stuff.

When did he last accidentally kick someone?

As fans we should like Helwani for asking the tough questions. Seems like too many on here have been shilled against him by Dana
the fucking guy cried in front of the world. his kids are gonna see that shit.

Ariel is a breath of fresh air in MMA journalism. I would much rather him be a mild shit disturber than yet another shill for the UFC.

you would also think that Dana and the UFC would *love* Ariel for the attention and promotion he brings...but Dana can be rather petty, so it isn't surprising that he's an ungrateful fuck where Ariel is concerned.

as for Serra, he basically said 'I like Ariel...but since he isn't friends with my friend, I can't really be friends with him now'. that is some childish shit lol

Meh. Helwani has done some untoward things in his time for sure. That doesn't make him Stalin.

Back