Luke Rockhold is still the #1 or 2 MW

#1StockTrader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is obviously obvious to any MMA purist. Bisping got a lucky punch cool, I accept that and I have moved. I have yet to call it a lucky punch in weeks. Now Yoel gets a punch in but if that punch would have missed Luke would have Subed Yoel or likely Taken him out. I believe things happen for a reason and this will just bring Luke into beast mode like never before.

I still dont see anyone but maybe Yoel and Robert beating him. He destroyed Jacare, Weidman and Silva is too old.

using luck as an excuse is so lame , you either win or you lose and learn from that mistake. Luke hasn't fixed his mistake which his is terrible boxing defense hence why he lost to Bisping and Yoel and almost to Branch.

He didn’t destroy Jacare, that fight was competitive...

This is obviously obvious to any MMA purist. Bisping got a lucky punch cool, I accept that and I have moved. I have yet to call it a lucky punch in weeks. Now Yoel gets a punch in but if that punch would have missed Luke would have Subed Yoel or likely Taken him out. I believe things happen for a reason and this will just bring Luke into beast mode like never before.

I still dont see anyone but maybe Yoel and Robert beating him. He destroyed Jacare, Weidman and Silva is too old.

I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or being serious...

Skill-wise, he is legit. Number 1 though, nah.

He has the skill-set to give the top 10 hell, as long as he's not trading hands with a big puncher.

using luck as an excuse is so lame , you either win or you lose and learn from that mistake. Luke hasn't fixed his mistake which his is terrible boxing defense hence why he lost to Bisping and Yoel and almost to Branch.

So buster didnt get lucky vs Iron Mike? I know your smarter than that Pokemon. I expected better from one of the top 3 poster on Sherdog. You let me down for once....

Rockhold will never hold the belt again.

You gave no valid reason.

Bisping got a lucky punch? Pretty sure Luke’s striking defense is garbage.

Thank you, it's not the first time he's been ko'd and I just think that people can't accept that he got ktfo

So buster didnt get lucky vs Iron Mike? I know your smarter than that Pokemon. I expected better from one of the top 3 poster on Sherdog. You let me down for once....

Buster was the better fighter that night, plain and simple. MMA is like chess, you gotta be methodical in every move you make. Respect for the shoutout tho!

Two reason's
Rockhold's head is on a stack of dimes.
Rockhold arrogantly drops his hands often.

giphy.gif

he's already on the decline and that shattered chin won't do any favors.

Back