James Vick is going hunting...

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
a055e5f7-6449-47b9-8828-053568449b08.png

He could barely handle a 39 year old manlet on his way out despite being 6'3" and having the home advantage. Give him a Top 10 opponent so he can shut up already.

Why isn’t Beneil Dariush’s head photoshopped onto any of those hogs?

My sherbrethren why you no like James Vick???? He ktfo of Duffy who is a solid well rounded fighter. Vick is a very good fighter I think he can beat a lot of the top ten

He’s a decent fighter but he didn’t exactly blow Trinaldo out of the water. He needs another decent win before calling any higher ranked fighters out IMO

Decent fighter... But loses to the top 10. Just want to see him be exciting and Bang.

Why isn’t Beneil Dariush’s head photoshopped onto any of those hogs?
Because he's ranked #11. Or Vick doesn't want to fight again someone who ktfo'd him. In that case, maybe Chiesa ktfo'd him so hard that Vick can't remember it, someone should tell him.

Because he's ranked #11. Or Vick doesn't want to fight again someone who ktfo'd him. In that case, maybe Chiesa ktfo'd him so hard that Vick can't remember it, someone should tell him.
I was just busting balls. Yeah pretty obvious Vick has no interest in getting that one back. I guess Vick should be fed to Kevin Lee to get him back on track.

My sherbrethren why you no like James Vick???? He ktfo of Duffy who is a solid well rounded fighter. Vick is a very good fighter I think he can beat a lot of the top ten
Stiff, ridge boring, range fighter, no special attributes besides hight and reach, with predictable no risk striking. That's why I don't care for him.

He could barely handle a 39 year old manlet on his way out despite being 6'3" and having the home advantage. Give him a Top 10 opponent so he can shut up already.

He broke a finger on his dominant (right) hand during the early stages of the fight, that's why he fought conservatively the rest of the match.

And that 39 year old "manlet" took multiple flush kicks to the dome and wasn't fazed. He has an iron chin.

Already dont like this guy. He couldn't do anything and had to play safe against 39 year old Trinaldo who Kevin Lee rocked and finished.

He was KO'd by Dariush AND Chiesa lmao.

Vick, sit down and shut the fuck up.

Can you elaborate on this? Curious to hear this

It was a dumb joke referencing Michael Vick. James Vick has no association with that incident or any other dog abuse incidents.

Stiff, ridge boring, range fighter, no special attributes besides hight and reach, with predictable no risk striking. That's why I don't care for him.
You see stiffness eh? Fair enough I think the reason he coasted third round against Trinaldo is because the big overhand was landing earlier in the fight but he does have room for improvement for sure. I like the guy 9-1 at LW is a rare thing

Back