Joe Rogan - Is Steven Seagal Legit?

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I think so, remember that he taught Anderson the front face kick, and Lyoto that Karate Kid kick that he KO'd Couture with<GSPWoah>He's legit as fuck ;)

uDdNrYC.gif

I mean if he's gone in deeper than Derrick would of ever of dreamed of here with no lube.

Legit as fuck.

No.

he is a black magic wanna be martial artist. He thinks his chi can throw people around at will

that and kevin hart said he seen him get choked out

uDdNrYC.gif

I mean if he's gone in deeper than Derrick would of ever of dreamed of here with no lube.

Legit as fuck.

Kadyrov should have shot him for this, like

indiana-jones.gif

The better wrestlers at any given high school would embarrass him and take his lunch money

He said he has a legit aikido black belt.

But the actual usefulness of the martial art is questionable.

Says a wrestler would wreck him.

Nice clickbait title.

no hes not but it kinda funny when he hit that guy with a sack of poolballs in that movie and knocked all his teeth out

^epic bar room clear out

"motherfucker you knocked my teeth out!"

I saw him gouge a guys eyes out with his thumbs, break his back, and throw him down an elevator shaft so yeah legit as fuck.

You'd have to be mentally retarded to believe Steven Seagal could actually do anything in a real fight. He's a master in an art that's completely useless. Well, congratulations! How does it feel to practice something your entire life that's a hoax? Jackasses.

Back