Is Megumi Fujii the Strawweight GOAT?

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Won 22 fights in a row before losing a split decision, has in fact only ever lost by decision (26-3) and repeatedly fought opponents in heavier weight classes.

Yay...
giphy.gif

Or nay...
giphy.gif

She pretty much has 0 wins worth a damn. Don't care how much I get flamed. In her prime, she beat fighters with 1-2 records.

Compared to all the other women who can claim to be the WMMA GOAT?
WMMA as a whole is complete garbage but there are women who actually beat people worth a damn.

Yup

Essentially peerless in wmma . 22-0 run with 19 finishes, 14 of them in the first round. Shit will never be repeated

Who was the Japanese girl who went all three rounds with cyborg in elitexc?

She pretty much has 0 wins worth a damn. Don't care how much I get flamed. In her prime, she beat fighters with 1-2 records.
I think she is the hipster WMMA fan pick for GOAT. None of the names on her record are even close to Claudia Gadelha or Jessica Andrade in terms of skill and those 2 are not even the best at 115 now.

A lot of respect for her, but she fought pro wrestling women...

Cyborg is the one true wmma GOAT

Most mma fans have no idea who tf she is. She was the first wmma fighter i ever knew of
Most people know nothing about WMMA at all.

They either know or they dont know. No one is claiming Tate is the best, or Holm. No one besides Cyborg is a current fighter that is in the GOAT running

If she didn't get robbed by Zoila Frausto and retired on winning the Bellator tournament that would be a perfect career

Most mma fans have no idea who tf she is. She was the first wmma fighter i ever knew of
Most people know nothing about WMMA at all.

They either know or they dont know. No one is claiming Tate is the best, or Holm. No one besides Cyborg is a current fighter that is in the GOAT running

people who havent seen Hisae Watanabe don the leopard-print trunks and punch holes in girls in Smackgirl tournaments havent lived (imo)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back