Any updates on teh Salt?

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He still has it. Needs a sports psychologist, and a good boxing footwork and boxing defense coach.

With those 3 things, that title is his.

AHR7rt1.png

Last edited:
9bm592.jpg

He has a glass chin. He needs to grapple more.

He still has it. Needs a sports psychologist, and a good boxing footwork and boxing defense coach.

With those 3 things, that title is his.

View attachment 344311

The fact that you bash a mixed martial artist, but claim in the signature, that every "true warrior" is your favorite fighter - shows that you're ignorant imbecile and awful fan of the sport.

Please stop watching MMA and disconnect from internet.

He's in the movie business now.

brokeback_mountain_ver3-jpg.338165

The fact that you bash a mixed martial artist, but claim in the signature, that every "true warrior" is your favorite fighter - shows that you're ignorant imbecile and awful fan of the sport.

Darth Nihilus approves of this message

Probably off to do something that requires no brain, talent, or skill now, like modeling- especially since Romero turned his brain into goo. Nothing left for him in the UFC.

Bash a martial artist? Teh Salt is a term of endearment. Go check my post history, I was pulling for him to win, and have been one of his most ardent supporters on here (I still feel Yoel should be fined for his post fight disrespectful bullshit he pulled).

You know what happens when we assume....

Bash a martial artist? Teh Salt is a term of endearment. Go check my post history, I was pulling for him to win, and have been one of his most ardent supporters on here (I still feel Yoel should be fined for his post fight disrespectful bullshit he pulled).

You know what happens when we assume....
Yea just like Duh Crhiz is my term of, oh....um...well...well never mind.

He's probably still trying to figure out why the big Cuban guy punched his lights out then kissed him

Back