Miguel perry Legacy

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this guy will go down as perhaps the greatest MMA meme in history. It’s obvious that half of his fan base likes to spam his accolades because it ruffles a lot of jimmies and the other half are plain just bleeds who are sick of the idiot title shots and interim belts and just want to see some scraps.

For my part, mike is a funny dude with killer instinct but is about as well rounded as he is well spoken.

I think the only belt belt he’ll ever hold is this made up “Platnum,” one though if you follow the linieage Ponzinibio is the rightful owner. (Having beat Jouban who brutalized Miguel and then demolished Mike himself to be the man).

I like mike but I don’t see him ever holding the ufc gold and he’s already lost his shite to Platinum Ponzinibio.

Who really thinks he’ll be a ufc champ??

This guy sounds a little gay

Last edited:
Whilst it's true ponzi does hold the lineal platinum belt, its not as simple as that. At what cost was it to his reputation? Another fight won by eye poking. Like Jouban, I predict ponzi and platinum will follow similar trajectories. Mike will go up and santiago will go down.

#platinumnation #platinumbless #neverforget

He's creates JBG moments. Does so regularly. Will continue to do so. That's what his legacy is now, if you call it that, but he still has the majority of his career ahead of him.

Whilst it's true ponzi does hold the lineal platinum belt, its not as simple as that. At what cost was it to his reputation? Another fight won by eye poking. Like Jouban, I predict ponzi and platinum will follow similar trajectories. Mike will go up and santiago will go down.

#platinumnation #platinumbless #neverforget
fuck that eye poking little bitch

I think this guy will go down as perhaps the greatest MMA meme in history.

izHSvI8.png

Mike is awesome to watch,just a warrior with killer power and grit,but he's such a stereotypical meathead.He's annoying as hell but so fun to watch.As for TS what in the fuck are you talking about?Every thread you make makes me want to put you on ignore.

I think this guy will go down as perhaps the greatest MMA meme in history.

<36>

The meme is pretty much dead already. His own "fanbase" barely posts about him since the loss to Ponzi. It was a very poor and much more short-lived version of the "Conor GOAT" meme

Looks like Narnia's ripe for the picking if this guy's in charge

<36>

The meme is pretty much dead already. His own "fanbase" barely posts about him since the loss to Ponzi. It was a very poor and much more short-lived version of the "Conor GOAT" meme
Right?! He’s had some great finishes but the guy lacks the well rounded skills to seriously make a title run.

Back