The officials were powerless to stop Yoel Romero

Vojislav

I fight for honor
Banned
Reaction score
We now know that Romero approached Luke after the fight to retaliate and kiss him like Judas because Rockhold made comments in the past about Romero that Romero didn't like. Something about USADA. Yoel talked about it during the MMA hour.

The officials were completely powerless to stop Yoel. I know some people want to blame them here but what are they going to do? Confront a 200 pound heavy fighter fresh from the fight and full of adrenaline?

You should blame it on Rockhold's corner for not protecting their fighter. Henri Hooft abandoned his fighter again.

Fuck all this bullshit
Yoel geniunely is a nice guy, i can see in his eyes

I said when it happened on here romero does what he wants

I said when it happened on here romero does what he wants

I bet Marc Goddard wouldn't dare to push The Soldier of God away like he pushed away Conor.

The only one with enough authority, strength and charisma to stop post-fight trouble is mini Brock.

1Il24Y3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Kissing after a fight shouldn’t be a big deal, obviously no tongue though

The officials were completely powerless to stop Yoel. I know some people want to blame them here but what are they going to do? Confront a 200 pound heavy fighter fresh from the fight and full of adrenaline?
That's literally what they're there for.

I love yoel even though he ktfo my favorite fighter off all time

If Yoel wants to kiss you, you will be kissed.

You know edmund would have defended him.

Say what you want about him but he showed more balls when confronted by Werdum than Colby. Didn't call the police either. Armenians don't snitch.

They would've only been at fault if he completely raped Luke. More than he did in the actual fight, of course.

Romero is the ultimate alpha fighter in the ufc today, he does as he pleases can’t no one stop him

We now know that Romero approached Luke after the fight to retaliate and kiss him like Judas because Rockhold made comments in the past about Romero that Romero didn't like. Something about USADA. Yoel talked about it during the MMA hour.

You should blame it on Rockhold's corner for not protecting their fighter. Henri Hooft abandoned his fighter again.

Yes, it's their fucking job to protect fighters, if you makes contact with them, he can get fined or suspended by the commission.

if Rockhold reacted, fans would shred him with a new host of 'salt' comments. just like after Bisping came over at the end of that fight, Rockhold said "get the fuck off me", and Bisping spent the next 3 months shredding Rockhold, with most fans agreeing with him.

Rockhold should have pushed him away. he didn't because of fans and their over the top drama-laden reactions to anything and everything.

and then he got kissed.

fans fault. IMO of course.

I don't know why this is a big deal. He didn't punch him after the bell. If an old school fighter did that back in the day everyone here would be all "ha ha, I remember that. What a classic!". But in 2018 half the people here are talking like it was aggression after the fight is over

Depends on which ref is reffing.

See Big John when Tito Ortiz was jawing with Ken Shamrock after the 2nd Guy Mezger fight. Or Miragliotta when Paul Daley sucker punched Koscheck.

Back