Black Beast broke his hand knocking out Tybura

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Freakin hilarious short interview here:

Lewis shows his swollen right hand. Says he busted it with that first shot that decked Marcin.

Says he has been in too much pain to follow through on his "Goin deep" comments.

The wife said she's been trying to "get him" though. haha.

Lucky man.

That poor girl she must be getting bludgeoned by the Black Beast !

black beast my new favorite fighter.

bbc_blocks.png

<{jackyeah}>

Freakin hilarious short interview here:

Lewis shows his swollen right hand. Says he busted it with that first shot that decked Marcin.

Says he has been in too much pain to follow through on his "Goin deep" comments.

The wife said she's been trying to "get him" though. haha.

Lucky man.

He hit the canvas various times during g'n'p. That probably didn't help matters.

Haha not surprised. Lewis had his opportunity in that break off the clinch and he emptied out the gas tank. Clocked Tybura good. Fan of Lewis.

black beast my new favorite fighter.

Seriously the funniest fighter on the UFC roster, and dude comes to knock heads clean off. He only needs one shot to end the fight, even when he's exhausted.

Broken hand swollen all to hell no ice, no immobilization, no cast. Beast mode or is UFC still not giving health insurance?

Swangin' n bangin' Black Beast in this hoe.

Haha, he's great.

Seriously the funniest fighter on the UFC roster, and dude comes to knock heads clean off. He only needs one shot to end the fight, even when he's exhausted.
He's<{monica}><{monica}>
94.7% finishing rate and is never really out of a fight.
plus I won some money off his last fight, and nothing makes me happier than seeing a wrassler get KTFO in the final round.

He's<{monica}><{monica}>
94.7% finishing rate and is never really out of a fight.
plus I won some money off his last fight, and nothing makes me happier than seeing a wrassler get KTFO in the final round.

haha his style is definitely anti-wrestling.

He doesn't ever try to grapple, and even when he's taken down, he's just waiting for that moment to explode up and detonate a bomb on the chin of his opponent.

haha his style is definitely anti-wrestling.

He doesn't ever try to grapple, and even when he's taken down, he's just waiting for that moment to explode up and detonate a bomb on the chin of his opponent.
anti-wrestling is the best form of wrestling in MMA.

chuck liddell used wrestling the way it was meant to be used in fighting, to keep the fight standing.

if chuck trained lewis on how to do just that, derrick lewis will become a super beast.

Great interviews as always, Lewis is a fun dude to watch in and out of the cage.

Broken hand swollen all to hell no ice, no immobilization, no cast. Beast mode or is UFC still not giving health insurance?

Im no expert, but i think they sometimes have to wait for the swelling to come down to put some sort of cast on it.

Damn, Black Beast getting poor Ronda all russled up again.

takes a long time to recharge that gas tank, man has to take a break in between chewing and putting the fork up to his mouth, so yeah it will be a while before hes fully ready to do the naaaaaaaaaasty.

Let’s give these two a reality show. Booty and The Beast.

He probably broke it doing his celebration where he bellyflops on the ground and smashes the floor with both fists

Back