Moments in UFC that would make a great 30 for 30?

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jones vs DC
Conor McGregor story
TJ vs TAM
Tito vs Dana
TUF season 1 Finale

Chute Boxe vs Brazilian Top Team

Sakuraba vs the Gracies

King Colby vs lame virgins

the death of UFC and the great Fertittas con job

I don't know what 30 for 30 is, but Bisping's career could be made into something interesting. Considered a journeyman for most of his career and always fell at the last hurdle, never quite getting his title shot until one short notice fight, ends up avenging his most devastating loss, then loses his belt to the GOAT.

We all know if they ever make one it will be Ronda or Conor and I don't even have a problem with that honestly. The rise and fall of Ronda Rousey seems like a super easy one to make even though you'd never get her to talk on it

As for what I'd want to see personally, I'd love one on Anderson vs Chael. They could do a number on that. The call outs, the fights, the steroids... it had it all man

Jon Jones strikes me as an obvious one as well.

What athlete has had the level of talent of a Gretzky or a Jordan in their sport and completely squandered it through out of competition dumb-fuckery?

It seemed inevitable he'd be the GOAT but now he'll be lucky if he's remembered as anything more than a waste of talent with an asterisk next to all his accomplishments

I think they'll definitely do a 30 for 30 on the Fertittas and Dana, and the start of the UFC. If the Fertittas give them access.

Shamrock would make a cool 30 for 30 also. Lee Murray, but tha's not UFC.

UFC 1 is the most obvious.
Lee Murray's mma and criminal careers.
Ronda vs. Holly.
Matt Hughes' accident and his recovery.

Rise and Fall of Pride would be the best.

Lee Murray would be cool

Chute Box in its prime would be interesting

Connor winning his 2nd belt at the 1st ever MSG show was pretty fu*king epic.

Pat Barry's life leading up to the Hardonk fight then some of the results after

We all know if they ever make one it will be Ronda or Conor and I don't even have a problem with that honestly. The rise and fall of Ronda Rousey seems like a super easy one to make even though you'd never get her to talk on it

As for what I'd want to see personally, I'd love one on Anderson vs Chael. They could do a number on that. The call outs, the fights, the steroids... it had it all man

Good choices...the rise and fall of Ronda is the first thing I thought of...and anything with Chael would be entertaining...

30 for 30's are great...

4joqoz.jpg

What's so interesting about the rise and fall of Ronda? The story is as boring and overrated as she is.

The Rise and Rise of always rising Prospect Erick Silva

Back