If you could change the color of the Octagon or any of the production...

digitalman45

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...What would you change?

I personally think the Octagon canvas would look really good as a deep shade of navy blue. I think they should have done something like that for the first msg show like they went yellow for 200.

If I could change the production I'd bring back the ref cam and I'd make better use of those cool camera angles they try and then abandon, like the 360-degree, stop-motion camera and cage floor camera angles.

I admittedly love face the pain, but they really should go with something more classy and dramatic with horns and hip hop production. I wish they draped the cage during the main event and projected highlights on to it as the fighters walked out also kind of like how they did for UFC 200. I wish uniforms were completely customizable for the fighters.

255px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png

This color. Just to keep all the cum gargling Colin heroes happy on Sherdog.

Pride entrances. Make it a fucking spectacle

255px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png

This color. Just to keep all the cum gargling Colin heroes happy on Sherdog.
It'd be cool if they did those projections in cage for mcgregors fight like at 189. Idk why the ufc doesn't want more of their ppvs to feel big, only certain ones.

Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month...

I mean, there are tata's in the Octagon

a portrait of all the current and former ufc ring girls.

throw in some gina in there too.

Carpet octagon with tall steel walls so nobody can watch.

WMMA would fight in bikinis, in a vaseline pool

Stop trying so hard to convince everyone you are hetero when you clearly are not.
you've been staring at my AV for way too long, stop trying to convince yourself you're not homo.

I’d change the colour of Bruce buffer to joe martinez

This month the canvas should have been black

They should use a Persian rug octagon surface instead of canvas

Black.

I’ve been liking it in boxing recently.

But it would take away the blood stained canvas

<{JustBleed}>

Back