Volkanovski vs Magomedsharipov. Who wins?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Two great FW prosoects who are undefeated in the UFC. They probably won't get matched up but who would you favor?

Volk really surprised me in his last fight against Kennedy. Aganist Zabit, I think he would win a destructive UD.

Prospect vs Prospect kinda sucks.
Especially since they're both so young in their UFC career.

Hard fight to predict, I'd take Zabit by submission in the later rounds, after a thorough wrestlefucking by Volkanovski.

Magomedsharipov has the bigger upside, plus I'm dying to see that name on a poster or pronounced in a commercial.

that will be a good card. hope zabit shows some spinning stuff into grappling into anaconda choke smth again.

<GinJuice>

Volkanovski is alright, but hasn't faced any good wrestlers. Kennedy is average.

Magomedsharipov will outwrestle him pretty easily. Volkanovski is really strong, but as strong as you are, an Australian out-wrestling a guy from Dagestan aha... no. I know that Magomedsharipov is primarily a sandu fighter, but he can wrestle with the best at FW. He might even be better than Mendes and Edgar.

Magomedsharipov has the bigger upside, plus I'm dying to see that name on a poster or pronounced in a commercial.

It's much easier to just say ZABIT....so much easier to remember...I'm having trouble thinking anyone is going to beat this guy...of course I could be wrong...but I get the same feeling I got when I first saw conor fight against brimage in his very first ufc fight....but even more so with zabit...

God damn let's save this one for a few years down the line

Couple of killers who aren't going anywhere

Back