TJ vs Cody 2 and MM vs Cejudo 2 is bullshit

Cody vs Edgar was an interesting Idea and I would have preferred that over the Ortega fight. Agreed about the Mighty Mouse thing though, fight some real competition or gtfo. Mighty Mouse makes zero sense to me, demands $2m to take a fight at 135 yet does nothing to improve his draw power. Refuses TJ for a dumb reason yet fight's a guy who was notorious for missing weight. DJ is literally the only fighter in the UFC with more than 7 title defenses that I don't consider one of the GOAT. He can become one of the greats but rn he is 0-1 againsf UFC champions.

If TJ wants to move weightclasses, he should be stripped. He doesn't even have a defense yet, wtf. It would be different if DJ was moving up. He's an established champ with the title defense record. His championship is solidified, he should be able to move up for a fight and keep his title. TJ, no.

Make DJ defend against TJ, but strip TJ of the FW belt. Then make Cody vs Edgar for the vacant FW Belt. Or Dom vs Cody for the vacant Belt.

Cody vs. Frankie would've been interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing Cody and Dom run it back though.

nah. give cody raphael or marlon. reschedule rivera cruz

The matches to make are:

TJ vs MM
Cody vs Lineker

1) gtfo. I love both Lineker and Garbrandt. So, NO.

2) Garbrandt deserves a rematch and he will knock Dillashaw out, again (round 1, baby). So, no.

3) Dillashaw would get embarrassed by Johnson. So, no.

Tj vs Dj
and
Dc vs Pc

Daniel Cormier vs Pelvic Contractions ?

giphy.gif

Wait...so TJ vs DJ isn’t happening?

Wait...so TJ vs DJ isn’t happening?
It was never even offered by the UFC yet, no bout agreement, no fight contract for the bout.. it was just talk from TJ. Him trying to hype a hopeful situation that was Cody and DJ's idea originally had Cody beat TJ in the first fight.. which the UFC was on board with too. Once TJ said no to helping save the March card, then lied saying hes injured, he pretty much screwed himself on the possible July fight vs DJ.

I don’t really care who they match who against. All fights that have been suggested are great competitive fights. As long as fighters fight, us fight fans will be happy.

Cody vs Edgar was an interesting Idea and I would have preferred that over the Ortega fight. Agreed about the Mighty Mouse thing though, fight some real competition or gtfo. Mighty Mouse makes zero sense to me, demands $2m to take a fight at 135 yet does nothing to improve his draw power. Refuses TJ for a dumb reason yet fight's a guy who was notorious for missing weight. DJ is literally the only fighter in the UFC with more than 7 title defenses that I don't consider one of the GOAT. He can become one of the greats but rn he is 0-1 againsf UFC champions.
Actually MM wanted to fight Sergio Petty’s but the brass forced home to fight Ray Borg. But don’t let facts get in the way of your argument.

Actually MM wanted to fight Sergio Petty’s but the brass forced home to fight Ray Borg. But don’t let facts get in the way of your argument.
Link? I can't find anything about DJ ever wanting to fight Pettis but if he did that's hilarious, DJ would take him down at will.

Back