Video of Darren Till teaching Muay Thai in Portuguese

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

All the Brazilians in the comment section are shocked at how fluent his Portuguese is

I'm still detecting a tinge of Scouse in his speech lol, even though I don't speak Portuguese.

Portuguese with a scouse accent is something else lol, it somehow suits his haircut very well too.

One of the comments said: "For a Scouser, he speaks good English too."

<36>

I'd rather learn from someone who has beat someone who isn't a 155er that's taken a billion punches to the head.

Time for Mac Dern to pack in the gimmick.

Darren Till’s Muay Thai is terrible, why is he teaching it. He’s not from Portuguese. What the fuck is going on.

WOW Darren Till is the NEXT Brasileiro Champ CONFIRMED!!!

<{silvanormal}>
<{silvanormal}>
<{silvanormal}>

I'd rather learn from someone who has beat someone who isn't a 155er that's taken a billion punches to the head.
Since when did every top coach also have to be a UFC contender?

Last edited:
You know what Jerry, I’m getting real sick of you quoting me, and leaving disapproving gifs/images. Further use is grounds for physical combat.

Btw, do you believe I got 4 points for my use of Big Nig?
It's nice to see that the mods are doing their jobs.

Did they do their job on your old account too? You’re not new here, obviously.

<LikeReally5>
You're not the first person to ask me that.

Clearly I must be doing something right if I sound like someone who's been here a while

<Moves>

Worst tattoo ever
yBdcx2n.jpg

Didn't realize he spoke Portuguese. How did he pick it up - anyone know?

I am always impressed with anyone who can speak multiple languages - it is a very admirable skill to have.

I am always impressed with anyone who can speak multiple languages - it is a very admirable skill to have.
I think his ex gf/wife spoke portuguese. That’s how, I’d say.

I think his wife is Brazilian so he picked it up.

Back