Michael Joseph Perry Fans

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We are one of the few fan bases that no matter what happens, we're still here.

Win, lose, draw, Platinum Mike Perry has changed our lives so much that we will never turn our back on him.

The reason this generates so much hatred is because majority of Sherdoggers are known bandwagon hopping fake fans who can't stand people who stand behind their favorite fighter. It is all about the momentum around here. Plus the lack of ability to understand very simple sarcasm.

But its okay. It is Sherdog after all :)

<JonesDXSuckIt><36>

With the best regards, Platinum Nation OG Platinum.

Hope he makes quick work of griffin and then calls out Darren till. Anyone hear if Till is gonna be in attentendance? I think that’s why he’s been so quiet and decided against the Gunnar fight. He’s hoping for perry to win this weekend.

People who fight exciting like Mike will always have a following.

Eh..... Fuck it. Count me in. I'm entertained. I'm not quite sure why, but I like the dude. He's raw and honest in a world where most aren't. I don't think he's a world beater, but I respect his discipline.

Griffin is going to beat his ass

Even got Griffin in a little parlay with Latifi

<Moves>

Most unusual hype train in a long time....even the Alexa Grasso hypetrain was more understandable

Just make the till fight for gords sake..
then like atlantis, we can see the destruction of a entire nation..

Hope he makes quick work of griffin and then calls out Darren till. Anyone hear if Till is gonna be in attentendance? I think that’s why he’s been so quiet and decided against the Gunnar fight. He’s hoping for perry to win this weekend.
I'd like to see him evolve his game a little bit and go on a run. However he doesn't seem to be heading in that direction.

I'd like to see him evolve his game a little bit and go on a run. However he doesn't seem to be heading in that direction.
Yeah I’d like that too. But sometimes you just gotta strike when the iron is hot. I feel if they market correctly the winner of a potential Perry/Till fight could end up as a big time star.

He is, however, beheading in that direction.

giphy.gif

<{JustBleed}>

Don't say 'he changed our lives'.

Win, lose, draw, Platinum Mike Perry has changed our lives so much that we will never turn our back on him.

The reason this generates so much hatred is because majority of Sherdoggers are known bandwagon hopping fake fans who can't stand people who stand behind their favorite fighter. It is all about the momentum around here. Plus the lack of ability to understand very simple sarcasm.

<JonesDXSuckIt><36>

We are 100 soldiers with automatic weapons and a warehouse full of banana clips.

Say it like it is, boss.

All hail to the PLATINUM NATION!

Eh..... Fuck it. Count me in. I'm entertained. I'm not quite sure why, but I like the dude. He's raw and honest in a world where most aren't. I don't think he's a world beater, but I respect his discipline.
Platinum bless, my friend.

<JonesDXSuckIt><36>

Wow this is homoerotic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back