Most brutal ufc fighter today?

dynamite12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His name is King Yoel Romero hands down.

Imagine McGregor and Colby trying to talk shiit to Romero, he would make them shiit there pants as soon as they see him.

Jon Jones. The guy popped off and threw Scholler off a stage, and whooped Cormiers ass at a press conference. Then flexed and growled on the crowd. Shit doesn’t get more real than that.

Fuuuck outta here

Khabib is a damn blanket and nothing else.

Romero looks like a damn superhero ready to take your head off

Hahaha. I guess it depends if you want brutal knockouts or gnp

Edit: I think most dudes would rather take a nap than being drowned by Khabib's endless pressure and top control.

b1a90d2eab2f7a1e649e58f420268174--cain-velasquez-martial-arts.jpg
Cain-Velasquez-3.jpg

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Hope we get to see him this summer wreck someone then again in the winter for the belt.

In terms of one strike, you're done son, probably Yoel.

source.gif

"Brutal" as in "destroying opponents". That title has to go to Cyborg. Most of her opponents are like a lamb to the slaughter.

Cyborg Justino
Yoel Romero
Robbie lawler
Dare I say max Holloway? He’s pretty down to just swing in the pocket chris leben style

Brutal? Tuivasa or Paulo Costa

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

UFN-121-Best-of-TAI-TUIVASA-vs-Rashad-Coulter-Highlights-part-2.gif

Hope we get to see him this summer wreck someone then again in the winter for the belt.
Didn't you read the title? Cain last fight was 2 years ago, nothing "today" related about the performances you just bring up

Platinum Mike Perry, you only have to watch his KOs to know this is true.

Max Holloway has to be up there. His boxing is slick; he puts it on dudes.

Yoel is one of the scariest guys in MMA. Anyone doubting that is silly.

Why bother even asking the question if all you’re going to do is answer it within the first line and then vehemently defend your own pre conceived view?

Back