Bloomberg Blast The UFC For Going Downhill

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This was a really good listen from "If I did it". I mostly take what these guys say serious. They predicted the UFC selling back in early 2015. They even knew Mcgregor was gonna try to box Floyd way back before he fought Aldo. They know their shit. And I agree with what they're saying in this video.

Thanks TS

I listened from that point till the end.

Kinda cool to listen to.

Who are they? (Serious)

it seems they've been listening to mystic UL

Who says UFC is dying?? its already dead, its been zombified by beer drinking red necks who likes slugfests, its not MMA(art) anymore , its a pub brawl

giphy.gif

UFC has died and come back so many times, even Jesus is starting to get jealous.

angry-jesus.jpg

Who says UFC is dying?? its already dead, its been zombified by beer drinking red necks who likes slugfests, its not MMA(art) anymore , its a pub brawl

Yeah, the ones who have been around from the start are the ones who ruined it. <YeahOKJen>

Card quality is complete shit, UFC really has been selling us the bare minimum.

They added tiny weight classes and WMMA just do they can have more "champions" to put in the main event and co-main event.

This is what happens when you let the Michael Jordan of the microphone go to Bellator.

<Goldie11>

Are you retarded? It started off as a "pub brawl" Go watch some early UFC's before Zuffa bought it.

Card quality is complete shit, UFC really has been selling us the bare minimum.

They added tiny weight classes and WMMA just do they can have more "champions" to put in the main event and co-main event.

All that and they still have to bring in expensive names that aren’t mma guys to sell tickets (punk, lesnar, piggyback off the Mayweather/Connor fight)

When you have 100 people plus on your roster and you still need to go outside the company to bring people in to sell tickets you have issues

Stop watching early UFC vids as that’s the only way your comment would make any sense.

Back