Fighters' real heights

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's very obvious that the UFC exaggerates these guys heights, but you don't realize how much until you actually meet one. I met Khabib a while back at a promo meet and greet for UFC 220. He's a solid 5'9- 5'9 1/2. with sneakers on. Which means:

h10.jpg

GSP is actually about 5'9
H1.png

Michael Johnson looks to be about 5'7
h8.jpg

Mcgregor is about 5'8h3.jpg

Most impressive though, is that Cormier's is no more than 5'9 1/2 - 5'10, and he's been dominating both LHWs, and HWs his entire career.
h6.jpg

These dudes seem like giants on TV, but in reality, just average looking people, with above average heart, drive and determination.

Last edited:
UFC always lies with fighter heights. they claim that Rashad Evans is 6 foot (6'0'') thats what he is officialy listed as on UFC.com .. which is totally not true. I saw Rashad in person at UFC Fan Expo in 2014 and no way is he 6 foot. he is 5'10'' at the max!!!!. and even thats being very kind, probably 5'9'' 1/2

Most of the fighters were sitting down signing at the fan expo so I can't see their height, but Rashad was standing and he ain't over 5'10''.

Of course they look smaller in person...To a sherdogger
<{UberTS}>

It's very obvious that the UFC exaggerates these guys heights, but you don't realize how much until you actually meet one. I met Khabib a while back at a promo meet and greet for UFC 220. He's a solid 5'9- 5'9 1/2. with sneakers on. Which means:

View attachment 343961

GSP is actually about 5'9
View attachment 343921

Michael Johnson looks to be about 5'7
View attachment 343959

Mcgregor is about 5'8View attachment 343925

Most impressive though, is that Cormier's is no more than 5'9 1/2 - 5'10, and he's been dominating both LHWs, and HWs his entire career.
View attachment 343931

These dudes seem like giants on TV, but in reality, just average looking people, with above average heart, drive and determination.

Great post! Totally agree with you on Cormier being the most impressive. It hard to imagine how he's able to dominate HW/LHW despite being around 5' 10". He's truly the #1 P4P UFC fighter.

dxcN91I.jpg

They copied WWE and have "billed" heights for their fighters which is stupid

Great post! Totally agree with you on Cormier being the most impressive. It hard to imagine how he's able to dominate HW/LHW despite being around 5' 10". He's truly the #1 P4P UFC fighter.

He always looked to be at least 6'0, probably because of how TST he is.

Another weird thing is that they lie for some fighters, but not others.

Teh Salt is a legit 6'2, and Reem/ Brock are definitely around 6'3 ish

The UFC measuring Conor McGregor as 5'11 (71 inches).

(timestamped)

<DisgustingHHH>

Alvarez and RDA have both been listed as 5'10, Cerrone has been 5'11, 6' and 6'1, Silva used to be listed as 5'11. The funny thing is several of Conor's opponents were listed as being taller than Mcgregor until the fights were scheduled so either Conor is actually taller than 5'9 or these other guy's have a small man complex and were exaggerating their height. Poirier, RDA and Alvarez were all listed as 5'10.

Bunch of overcompensating manlets doing the data entry for UFC

Do they just take the fighter's word? It's like at the DMV where you get to tell them how tall you are and what you weigh without them checking.

Last edited:
Back